Divinity: Original Sin 2 for PS4?

I don't think anything has been confirmed, but I believe Divinity Original Sin 2 was built with gamepads in mind (like the Enhanced Edition of the first game)... I have to think consoles were a consideration and probably will come eventually.

Diablo III is a blast IMO.  More button mashing and less story than Divinity for sure, but it's good coop fun and honestly I think the console version of Diablo is the best one (better than PC).

Edited by Dreakon13

13 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I don't think anything has been confirmed, but I believe Divinity Original Sin 2 was built with gamepads in mind (like the Enhanced Edition of the first game)... I have to think consoles were a consideration and probably will come eventually.

Diablo III is a blast IMO.  More button mashing and less story than Divinity for sure, but it's good coop fun and honestly I think the console version of Diablo is the best one (better than PC).

Any other beside that? I'm still exhausted with that game from the time I plantinumed it on PS3.

Edited by Rafinha_Mikinha
Gramma error

12 minutes ago, Rafinha_Mikinha said:

Any other beside that? I'm still exhausted with that game from the time I plantinumed it on PS3.

I'm not sure how it holds up today... but I really enjoyed the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance (available on PS4, but I've heard negative things about the PS4 remasters and finding a used PS3 copy might be cheaper).  Another game heavy in button mashing and light on story compared to Divinity, and doesn't have Diablo's addicting loot... but it was still good mindless fun with friends back in the day.  Especially if you have a favorite Marvel superhero, lots of options to choose from.  Didn't care for the second one as much but might be worth looking into as well.

Edited by Dreakon13

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard is pretty cool. There is a demo you can try too.

Gauntlet is a lot of fun too but the RPG elements are a little lite compared to Diablo and Divinity.

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, I haven't played it but I have heard it is pretty fun. There are a couple of games in the series too.

Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition, haven't played it so not sure how good it is but apparently it had won some awards on PC.

Wasteland 2: Directors Cut- Haven't played it but it has the same producer as the first two Fallout games that were only on PC.

Edited by skateak

Vikings: Wolves of Midgar should be avoided as several of the trophies are bugged to hell and you have alternate between playing patched and unpatched, because certain trophies are only obtainable in the unpatched version of the game but others can only be achieved by playing full patched.

Wasteland 2 is decent enough but requires a lot of micromanaging and careful planning if you want to get the Platinum with as little fuss as possible.

On 16/03/2018 at 6:49 PM, HuntingFever said:

Vikings: Wolves of Midgar should be avoided as several of the trophies are bugged to hell and you have alternate between playing patched and unpatched, because certain trophies are only obtainable in the unpatched version of the game but others can only be achieved by playing full patched.

Wasteland 2 is decent enough but requires a lot of micromanaging and careful planning if you want to get the Platinum with as little fuss as possible.

Thanks for the information!

I was thinking about Vikings, but with all those problems... I'll wait till the developers fix it.