Mails 40 Trophy Bugged

fisty123

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Thanks for the heads up ... Anything new on this?

I sent messages to the devs on both Facebook and Twitter but I think it could be a lost casue. For the Steam version they had reports of achievements not unlocking so the devs fixed the ones that were not working. However this fix broke achievements that were working. Once this took place they stopped responding according to a couple of posts on Steam.

1 hour ago, Fandhir said:

Brooms 250 did not unlock for me. :(

Sorry to hear, Perhaps backup your save and start a new save just to unlock this trophy then restore your main save might work?

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I sent messages to the devs on both Facebook and Twitter but I think it could be a lost casue. For the Steam version they had reports of achievements not unlocking so the devs fixed the ones that were not working. However this fix broke achievements that were working. Once this took place they stopped responding according to a couple of posts on Steam.

Sorry to hear, Perhaps backup your save and start a new save just to unlock this trophy then restore your main save might work?

I see .. seems like a lost cause forsure 

Hi there, i also confirm that the two trophies are bugged and cannot be unlock, i'm probably the second one to earn all trophies except the two mentioned above , i played the whole game without Internet connection and yet didn't unlock for me as well !! I haven't sync them yet !!

I've spoken to the dev - as I have this game for review - a patch to fix both trophies has been ready since release but it's still with Sony for approval - they have said it should be soon as it will fix the bugged trophies - I hope it does as easy platinums usually sell like hotcakes around here.