Silence Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

6 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It's not worth the risk to play it. The digital version never got a patch fix that made a trophy unobtainable. Only the physical copy of the first release can give you the platinum. No point in getting the digital versions. 

This new region most likely has that last update which broke the trophy.

Correct.

Sherlock Holmes is broken in current digital version. Never got patched, the only way to get it is via physical version.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, V838Monova said:

Got the platinum before an update patch broke Sherlock Holmes trophy. The developer said they will fix it a year ago and it's still broken.1f641.png

ahww man, a lot us were not that lucky and had to import a disc version. Fingers crossed this new stack will finally update both versions and make the platinum obtainable again!

14 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It's not worth the risk to play it. The digital version never got a patch fix that made a trophy unobtainable. Only the physical copy of the first release can give you the platinum. No point in getting the digital versions. 

Thanks for the warning man. Had this game in my wishlist for a while, waiting for it to go on sale. Won't be buying the digital version now.

On ١٧‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 5:50 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Yup and i am a victim of the digital versions

• 6 months later...
On 18.03.2018 at 6:11 AM, dark69knight said:

Yup and i am a victim of the digital versions

Hey,

Check this out:

Maybe you shall give it a try and let us know if it's working?

On 23.03.2018 at 2:22 PM, Diddi89 said:

Can anyone confirm The Sherlock Holmes trophy is  bugging in Asia Version too? Checked it with actual 1.00 Version and it didnt unlocked for me.

Could you check if there is also 1.02 for this HK version?

• Like 1

Hey all,

I can also confirm that patch/version 1.20 via PSN will allow you to earn the Sherlock Holmes trophy (and Platinum) for the digital version of the game.  I loved the game, personally.  Great graphics!  It was like playing a children's storybook.

Edited by Morpheus__777
typo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...