Silence Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 22.2.2019 at 10:11 PM, Quorthon89 said:

anyone got an update if this got fixed for the HK version?

Just look if someone plat the game.

It seems the devs abandoned this version, damn this game is great.

sadly we have to take the 97% and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two news, good and bad:
Good - patch 1.01 fixed the Sherlock Holmes trophy ?
Bad - patch 1.01 broke the Done. First! trophy.?

I completed the game 6 times:
1. For fun to enjoy the game;
2. Follow the guide, making those trophies that I missed on the first playthrough. I skipped all the puzzles, after loading the checkpoint, Done. First! trophy
was not popped;
3. For the sake of 2 trophies that I did not receive in previous playthroughs - Done. First! and Artistic master. Got the Artistic master trophy without any problems, Done. First! trophy was
not popped, although I immediately skipped all the puzzles;
4. Deleted the game, deleted saves, rebooted PlayStation 4, downloaded the game, started playing in English with zero progress. Done. First! trophy
was not popped;
Started the game from the beginning, but tried to solve the puzzles + waited a couple of minutes and then skipped. Done. First! trophy was not popped;
6 .Downloaded the game version 1.0, thanks to this thread - [Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games, passed the game from the beginning - they gave me Done. First! trophy and platinum.

Notified the problem to Daedalic Entertainment via facebook / feedback form on the website and discord server. The more people write, the faster the new patch will be released. Platinum is currently achievable for those who have received Done. First! trophy before patch 1.01 or for those who want to dance with tambourines, understanding the intricacies of downloading the vanilla version of the game.

• Like 2

I do admire your dedication. It's a decent game, but I don't think I could bring myself to play it six times consecutively. Hopefully this time it doesn't take years to patch the game. I luckily had played the game before it was patched and already had the Done. First trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.3.2021 at 4:34 AM, DeadNK said:

Two news, good and bad:
Good - patch 1.01 fixed the Sherlock Holmes trophy 1f600.png
Bad - patch 1.01 broke the Done. First! trophy.1f62b.png

2. Follow the guide, making those trophies that I missed on the first playthrough. I skipped all the puzzles, after loading the checkpoint, Done. First! trophy
was not popped;
3. For the sake of 2 trophies that I did not receive in previous playthroughs - Done. First! and Artistic master. Got the Artistic master trophy without any problems, Done. First! trophy was
4. Deleted the game, deleted saves, rebooted PlayStation 4, downloaded the game, started playing in English with zero progress. Done. First! trophy
was not popped;
Started the game from the beginning, but tried to solve the puzzles + waited a couple of minutes and then skipped. Done. First! trophy was not popped;
6 .Downloaded the game version 1.0, thanks to this thread - [Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games, passed the game from the beginning - they gave me Done. First! trophy and platinum.

Notified the problem to Daedalic Entertainment via facebook / feedback form on the website and discord server. The more people write, the faster the new patch will be released. Platinum is currently achievable for those who have received Done. First! trophy before patch 1.01 or for those who want to dance with tambourines, understanding the intricacies of downloading the vanilla version of the game.

Tnx for the info, that’s why my “download application updates” tab is always unchecked.

I’ll go for it tomorrow, such an amazing game.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30.4.2021 at 5:29 AM, zizimonster said:

Is the platinum in this HK version now obtainable?

Newest patch was last February according to this website.

Yes and No

If you played the game before the patch and earned “Done, first” trophy then you can get the platinum.

The new patch fixed “Sherlock Holmes” trophy but screwed “done, first” trophy.

If you didn’t play it until now you gonna need to use the guide in this site to install the game with the old version, after you earn “done, first” you can install the patch.

Edited by maormaor13

1 hour ago, maormaor13 said:

Yes and No

If you played the game before the patch and earned “Done, first” trophy then you can get the platinum.

The new patch fixed “Sherlock Holmes” trophy but screwed “done, first” trophy.

If you didn’t play it until now you gonna need to use the guide in this site to install the game with the old version, after you earn “done, first” you can install the patch.

No, I didn't.

But, the international trophy list's platinum is obtainable, right? Thank you.

• 7 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 11:34 PM, DeadNK said:

Two news, good and bad:
Good - patch 1.01 fixed the Sherlock Holmes trophy 1f600.png
Bad - patch 1.01 broke the Done. First! trophy.1f62b.png

was not popped;
was not popped;

Did the trophy pop after the Lumi minigame? 

I just started again the Asian version after downgrading to version 1.00 but no trophy popped :/

Now I don't know if I need to delete my save and try again for the 4th time ?

Edit I just deleted my save file and did all again. Trophy is here :D

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 1