digital verse disc

something i noticed on the digital version, you get 2 extra drivers that are pretty fast. one is jimmy fallon and the other is a lawnmower

on the disc version you dont get these 2, but if you download the patch you get the extra lawnmower guy. 

so far fallon seems to be doing pretty good for me. i played the disc version years ago and didnt use the best guy at the time (the golfer) and used crummy vehicles and had a pretty hard time with the game. the extra drivers is a good thing

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 17-3-2018 at 1:26 PM, melodicmizery said:

something i noticed on the digital version, you get 2 extra drivers that are pretty fast. one is jimmy fallon and the other is a lawnmower

on the disc version you dont get these 2, but if you download the patch you get the extra lawnmower guy. 

so far fallon seems to be doing pretty good for me. i played the disc version years ago and didnt use the best guy at the time (the golfer) and used crummy vehicles and had a pretty hard time with the game. the extra drivers is a good thing

How did you get Jimmy Johnson so fast? You got those 2 mp trophies first. So i was wondering. Is there any trick to unlock Jimmy fast? Or do you most win all 5 cups first what it says on the trophy guide?

Edited by TazDevilz1986