530000BP is boostable!

Gabo_019

Staff Note: This isn't a boosting thread, the best place to go for finding people for this is Gaming Sessions.

Yes! It is possible to boost it! It takes a lot of time but probably less time than in the legit way... go to a region where is nobody like a region where everybody is sleeping or china (those lobbies are always empty) i got from 250k to 530 in arround 2 sessions of 4-5 hours each figthing someone who was 100k. We found each other like 5 times in a row and we never waited longer than 5 minutes... later I helped him to get the trophy and because i had a lot of bp he got there faster! The only problem I can see is that if a lot of people try to boost it, none of the servers will get lonely enough to find your partner that often.

the coutries we most used were China, Australia, Russia, Eastern Europe, Venezuela

thank you nexus_x2007 for believing that it is possible xD 

Edited by BlindMango
Staff note
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

Well, boosting is definitely more viable now that matches are set at the best of 5, that will save a lot of time.

Yes we started the 1st boost before the update and we thought it was going to take a week for each of us, we did both in 3 days 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gabo_019 said:

About 10-12 hours for me (I was 250k and the other person only 100k)

then since I had 530k the second person got it in 7-8 hours I think

Why you didn't boost in the same time ?

you need to play like that :

Player A: Wins 2 > Player B: Wins 5 > Player A: Wins 5 > Player B: Wins 5 > etc.

Me and my friend got 250 000BP in 5hours today. So 10h of boosting for 2 people to have the trophy. And like you say , in China , it's easier to find our friend . 

14 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

Why you didn't boost in the same time ?

you need to play like that :

Player A: Wins 2 > Player B: Wins 5 > Player A: Wins 5 > Player B: Wins 5 > etc.

Me and my friend got 250 000BP in 5hours today. So 10h of boosting for 2 people to have the trophy. And like you say , in China , it's easier to find our friend . 

You loose a lot of BP and it wasn’t worth it imo, I was winning around 1500-1900 and every lost was -2500

On 3/17/2018 at 8:29 PM, Gabo_019 said:

Yes! It is possible to boost it! It takes a lot of time but probably less time than in the legit way... go to a region where is nobody like a region where everybody is sleeping or china (those lobbies are always empty) i got from 250k to 530 in arround 2 sessions of 4-5 hours each figthing someone who was 100k. We found each other like 5 times in a row and we never waited longer than 5 minutes... later I helped him to get the trophy and because i had a lot of bp he got there faster! The only problem I can see is that if a lot of people try to boost it, none of the servers will get lonely enough to find your partner that often.

the coutries we most used were China, Australia, Russia, Eastern Europe, Venezuela

Do me & this person needs too be in the same lobby or different lobby in china too find each other in rank match too boosts?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone boosted this lately? I tried with a friend yesterday and the game wouldn't match us at all.

We went to China and searched for 2+ bars (we get 3 bars with each other). He was quite weaker so we tried with him looking for both a stronger opponent and same strenght. Waited for several minutes and nothing.

If we searched for no bars we found other people quite fast.

On 3/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, Gabo_019 said:

So the whole time you took the wins? And could still match up despite huge difference?

i'd imagine the best way to boost this would be having two PS4's in the same home with different profiles. you can set it to max bar connections only, drop yourselves in an asian lobby and trade wins or just have the 1 person who wants it keep winning. just my 2 cents though. no one else will really connect to you if you do it this way to no matter what the rank difference you'll keep matching up. oh and also have the weaker person set to "opponents stronger than me" for maximum chance of battling.

Edited by dansomekid
more info
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, dansomekid said:

i'd imagine the best way to boost this would be having two PS4's in the same home with different profiles. you can set it to max bar connections only, drop yourselves in an asian lobby and trade wins or just have the 1 person who wants it keep winning. just my 2 cents though. no one else will really connect to you if you do it this way to no matter what the rank difference you'll keep matching up. oh and also have the weaker person set to "opponents stronger than me" for maximum chance of battling.

Yup this works nicely. I found after each match we had restart matchmaking. How much BP do you get against 100k vs 250k? As 180k I got 950 each match against a 0...this going to take a while

On 13/4/2018 at 5:16 AM, The_Great_Lalli said:

Yup this works nicely. I found after each match we had restart matchmaking. How much BP do you get against 100k vs 250k? As 180k I got 950 each match against a 0...this going to take a while

You need the other person to be out of the initial rank. If the losing player is at about 100k you get 6500bp. Then when you outrank him it goes down to 2300 but then it stays like that for a few morw ranks.

• 1 month later...

What is the recommended best method for reaching 530000BP with 2 people? Me and my partner are currently trading 5 Round wins and it is certainly slowing down quite quickly. I'm around 290000 and he is 340000. Would it be best to keep doing as we are or perhaps boost one of us to the 530000 and then get the other one to the trophy by letting them win all the games?

I will reply to my own post, as now I know the best way to do it. Me and my boosting partner used the method stated above which was 2 wins, 5 wins, 5 wins. Etc. However, when we ranked up, we moved to a 4 wins method until we made some space in between dropping back down the rank and a safe distance away from the knockoff points.  We then went back to the 5 wins method. Once we got to Demon Rank, we took it in turns to get each other to 530000BP. The person going first certainly gets the lowest points at around 1700BP per win. When the second persons turn arrives, the points won for them were in the region of about 3500-4000 until they themselves Rank up to Demon, which was the 500000BP rank of course. Then it crept a little slower, but certainly more favourable than the 1700BPs the first person was getting. All in all, I took 2 nights of boosting to go from literally zero to the trophy. Hope this is helpful information for whoever is yet boosting. Oh, and we used Hong Kong and China's Lobby's and found each other extremely fast. The connection between each other was Green, but I searched yellow and above 

Edited by CannibalX666X
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there anyone within the 160k range and is a dark green color that would like to try and boost this, I figured out a way to identify someone but whether or not we match up will be tough, since matchmaking is really dumb. But i figure, if we have similar stats that we might have a higher chance of bumping into each other. message me on PSN, Akirasolid, if you have similar stats.

5 minutes ago, Akirasolid said:

Is there anyone within the 160k range and is a dark green color that would like to try and boost this, I figured out a way to identify someone but whether or not we match up will be tough, since matchmaking is really dumb. But i figure, if we have similar stats that we might have a higher chance of bumping into each other. message me on PSN, Akirasolid, if you have similar stats.

The easiest way to get your partner is having someone with who you can at leat get 1 bar of connection. Go to a far away server (usually China is whats used) and search using the minimum required bars. Picking a Union that nobody gives a shit about (Nappa, 17, or any other unpopular character) could also help realizing if it's the correct person.

Anyway, you will have a better chance finding someone by making a Boosting Session. Once this thread is out of the last 10 active nobody is gonna see your message.

50 minutes ago, Akirasolid said:

I've done everything you just said but joining a union and I've read that it doesn't seem to help find people any better than the normal matchmaking. I'll probably will need to do a boost session, I just need one other person in my range to do it.

I never said joining a union was gonna help you get matches. I said it is a way to realize if the other player ia your boosting partner.

Again, create a boosting session and follow the advice given for a smoother experience.