Yakuza Kiwami 2 coming to the West August 28, 2018.

Valyrious

13 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Why is Yakuza 3 so damn expensive anyway? Few copies were printed or something or is it just very sought after?

It's expensive here because of very limited printing. The ironic thing is I remember seeing it in Walmart clearance bins for $20 maybe four or five years ago. When I heard of the series, but wasn't into it at that time. Really wish I had a time machine.

I think it's rare in the US as well.

If someone has a copy of Yakuza 3 and they're willing to sell it for a reasonable price, PM me. I'll take it. I just don't want to empty my wallet for a PS3 game. But I do want all the Yakuza games in my collection.

7 hours ago, Einigkeit said:

Annnnnnnd the steelbook is already gone on Amazon. Is it available anywhere else? I can't find it on BestBuy or GameStop.

I don't know if it was ever available on Amazon.com. I saw it on Amazon Canada and I scooped it up fast. It's still available on there, and it's marked as a best seller, so obviously people are ordering it.

I'm sure it'll be in stock on Best Buy in the next couple days or weeks.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2018 at 7:31 PM, Valyrious said:

I don't know if it was ever available on Amazon.com. I saw it on Amazon Canada and I scooped it up fast. It's still available on there, and it's marked as a best seller, so obviously people are ordering it.

Yeah, looks like it's available on the US site now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did a simultaneous livestream comparison of Yakuza 2 and Kiwami 2 back in December - translating and narrating the dialogue) providing in-depth analysis of both games especially the new refinements and tweaks featured in the Dragon Engine 2.0 and completing all side-activities and substories.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Hopefully this games sells well here in the west so Sega can keep giving us more Yakuza. I want the 3-5 remastered here in the US. 

I'll be livestreaming and translating those games when they release just like I did with Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2.

• Like 1

Just now, noahez92 said:

I'll be livestreaming and translating those games when they release just like I did with Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2.

Awesome! But I'd rather play it myself. If it doesn't come here, I'll watch your videos so I can play Yakuza 6. 

4 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Awesome! But I'd rather play it myself. If it doesn't come here, I'll watch your videos so I can play Yakuza 6. 

Whenever you have time, please check out my Locations Tour videos. I compare real-life Kabukicho and Kamurocho. This series compares Kabukicho with Kamurocho featured in Kiwami 2. I've done two other series (comparing Yakuza 6 and Yakuza 5).

Edited by noahez92
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Sure thing. This is a really cool idea. 

Thanks man. Here are the rest of the series (Yakuza Locations Tour 2016 - comparing Kamurocho featured in Yakuza 6)

Yakuza Locations Tour 2012 - comparing Kamurocho featured in Yakuza 5

• 3 weeks later...