what's your favorite type/roll of sushi?

Infected Elite

negitoro...gotta be the real deal though...if not makizushi, ootoro is f**king brilliant...

side note: if ever you're in or around Tokyo hit up the tsukiji market at like 5 am...you won't regret it...best $hit in the world...haha...the stuff they sell here in Canada is greyish, tastes terrible, and appears to have been dyed...i can't believe when I hear people say, "this fish is so fresh"...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

On 19/03/2018 at 7:49 PM, ProfBambam55 said:

negitoro...gotta be the real deal though...if not makizushi, ootoro is f**king brilliant...

side note: if ever you're in or around Tokyo hit up the tsukiji market at like 5 am...you won't regret it...best $hit in the world...haha...the stuff they sell here in Canada is greyish, tastes terrible, and appears to have been dyed...i can't believe when I hear people say, "this fish is so fresh"...

yeah I'm hoping to go to Tokyo within 2-3 years. my friend went to Japan and he wants to do Tokyo next so we are trying to plan something. 

Seared Salmon nigiri

Oh yeah, I have a T-shirt from Ueno that says "Japanese Sushi is the best". Below it is about 40 separate photo's of different sushi. This is all on the back, I eat Sushi almost every day.

Edited by Z1MZUM