Hidden Ones trophies still buggy?

Gonna be starting the DLC soon (once it finishes downloading in about 30 minutes), but looking at the guide, it says there are buggy trophies in the game.  Was looking at the patch notes, but there's nothing on fixes for the trophies.  So I was wondering for those that have done so lately, did said trophies glitch on you or not? Especially for killing those three targets by the looks of it, the guide saying you should try and assassinate them with the hidden blade (while I do prefer the head on approach with things xD ).

So I hope I can kill them however I want and still get the trophy, as well as of course, finishing the quests and get the trophies for those too.

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/03/2018 at 7:45 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Thanks guys, guess the patches seem to have fixed them then, which is good to hear. 

I don't think any trophies in this game have ever been glitched (except for Old Habits in the specific situation when you completed locations as Aya). There have been some confused gamers giving contradicting information about which locations needed to be cleared for the Serqet trophy.

I started the DLC today, I'm enjoying it a lot. What a big improvement over the usual AC DLC.

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2018 at 0:20 AM, Cthulhu said:

I don't think any trophies in this game have ever been glitched (except for Old Habits in the specific situation when you completed locations as Aya). There have been some confused gamers giving contradicting information about which locations needed to be cleared for the Serqet trophy.

That is definitely not true 

4 minutes ago, dcoded said:

You seem to be having problems with phrasing. I said was "I thought" that no trophies were glitched and that there qas contradicting information about which locations were needed for the trophy. That's still very much true, even if it now appears the trophy was (still) glitched, I still thought back then it wasn't and there really were people giving contradicting information.

Anyways, seems the trophy really is fixed now. Could've just said that, you know.

22 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

You seem to be having problems with phrasing. I said was "I thought" that no trophies were glitched and that there qas contradicting information about which locations were needed for the trophy. That's still very much true, even if it now appears the trophy was (still) glitched, I still thought back then it wasn't and there really were people giving contradicting information.

Anyways, seems the trophy really is fixed now. Could've just said that, you know.

I merely stated that what you "thought" was not true, never expected your feelings would get hurt :) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dcoded said:

I merely stated that what you "thought" was not true, never expected your feelings would get hurt :) 

Well then I've got a news flash for you: people get crabby if you quote them saying only "that's definitely not true" and nothing more. Is there any harm in being constructive?

On 22. 5. 2018 at 9:08 PM, Cthulhu said:

Well then I've got a news flash for you: people get crabby if you quote them saying only "that's definitely not true" and nothing more. Is there any harm in being constructive?

How is the changelog he provided not constructive? It literally says which trophies were glitched and they are fixed now. You know there's a link behind his "that's definitely not true" statement, right?

'Fixed an issue where "Serqet's Carapace" and "Sting in the Tale" trophy/achievement wouldn't be unlocked after completing all Serqet locations.'

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Both "Surgical Strikes" and "New Recruits" failed to pop for me.

Also, to get "Prison Break", I had to free all 20 rebels in one sitting, without going back to the main menu and without fast travel (I did die/desynchronize once and it still popped).  I freed a *lot* of rebels (counting them and everything) before I tried this, and I had to start my count over again and count up to 20 before it popped.

I have two guesses for why Surgical Strikes and New Recruits wouldn't pop:

1.  Something happens to your save that makes it so that you have to fully complete all the relevant missions in one sitting.

2.  Letting targets die due to fire/berserk/other indirect methods doesn't "count".  I did a lot of this.

Edited by lylebot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished Hidden Ones and luckily none of the trophies were bugged for me, though I did backup my save game just in case before starting the DLC. The only trophy that was a bit iffy was Prison Break. I'm sure I freed more than 20 rebels during the main game, but the trophy didn't pop until I freed rebels for the first time in the DLC. I assume it should've been possible to get the trophy in the main game, at least I got Team Play before starting Hidden Ones.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought this game was fun the mechanism of Combat has changed drastically unlike the game, before Ubisoft decided to rework the series as a whole and change it so it dosen't turn out like AC syndicate that Unity took it the ground so yeah it's fun may not be the best return to AC series, but worth it if you want to know the origins of brotherhood.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...