Do sell or never play a game again after you've platinumed it?

wyansas

I keep em all. so i have a collection of about 150 disk based ps3 games.. i would have bout 200, but awhile back half my collection was stolen and i havnt replaced them all yet.  after i plat most of em tho i never really play em again, cept fighting games, party games and ones i'm well known in like White Knight Cronicles.

I keep every game I buy now, except for the RARE occasions when the games sucks. Like many others, I'm building my collection. I used to sell after platting/beating a game but now I'm going back and buy those again. Oh foolish me.

Some titles I like to keep for my collection and replay in the future. (Final Fantasy is the first that comes to my mind). Others I'll just enjoy, platinum, and then go ahead and sell while they still have some moderate resale value. The money helps me buy more games :)

I don't sell games but not all the games in my collection is mine because my bros also buy games (but im the one who plays the most).Even if I did not enjoy the game,  it still goes to the collection. But as I remember they sold God of War 3 

I don't because:

1. So that I have a huge collection of games.

2. I can burrow a few games from my friend but in exchange of them burrowing some of our games.

3.Selling them in my country will just result you getting 1/5 of the price of the game even if it's a new one.

4. I find every game important to our collection.

I mostly don't play them again except  for fighting games ( when friends come), I liked the MP ( just a few) or I just feel playing it again (mostly free roam or story+) 

Edited by dirt_54