TomiA-

Platinum difficulty?

11 posts in this topic

How do you rate the platinum from 1 to 10? . I've heard the game it's worth playing.

How many hours do you guys take to get it ?

It's not difficult, it just takes a little planning to do it with a minimum of playthroughs.

It's a great game and worth playing regardless of trophies.

The difficulty of this is near 0. It's a very good game and with proper guides, the mop-up after first playthrough is negligible. Some QTE-based difficulty at best, but enough attempts will pull you through it

it might be a 2/10. I'd say 15 hours, but i played my original walkthrough then skipped this game for about a year before going back and follow a guide on youtube so i might be mistaken

I'd say 2/10 maybe 3/10, pretty easy plat, i played through then did 2 more play throughs for the plat, probably took 15ish hours for me as as well, but if you follow ps4trophies guide, it's super easy 

I'd give it a 2/10 and say it takes 10-12 hours if you do one playthrough. Great game BTW. Probably in my top 5 PS4 games.

If you want to play it then play it, it shouldn't matter about the difficulty of the platinum.

1/10. I strongly recommend a playthrough without any guides first just to enjoy it. This is not a game that should be rushed just to get a quick plat. The story is fantastic. 

If you like slasher films you will probably enjoy the game. I also recommend playing without using a guide the first time, but hey, that's up to you.

It's easy but not that short, and you'll need at least two walkthroughs. I'd say 2/10.

Hltb.com says 18 hrs and the website is usually accurate +/- 2 hrs for 25 hrs and under plats but obviously the deviation gets bigger with bigger games once you start climbing up to 50 hrs plat.