Help - Can't find Shotgun parts

Aecesaje_

Like the title said I can't find any Shotgun part to upgrade my weapon. I need the upgrades to get a trophy but I have been looking at all boxes I found and still no weapon parts.

I know this trophy isn't missable and I should find the missing parts but I'm almost getting all the collectables and I'm afraid that I will have to do everything all over again

Do you guys have any tips?

Edited by maiathewinners

It's been years since I played this game, so I don't remember, but have you checked the PST.org trophy guide (the one here is useless for this trophy)?  I also found this on IGN - http://www.ign.com/wikis/tomb-raider/Weapon_Parts

I got the Plat when I played this game, but like I said, it's been years.  The trophy guide makes it sound random, so just keep killing and looting and hopefully you'll get them.  It also sounds like you need to use the weapon you want upgrades for, so try that too, if you haven't already.

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous deleted post
  • Like 1

• Shotgun Part from the three dudes by the fuel tank after Lara escapes the Chasm Monastery.
  • Shotgun Part from the Shanty Town man-trap near the initial area when Lara is still injured.
  • Shotgun Part in the Solarii Fortress firefight (the large room before earning the Grenade Launcher outside)
  • Shotgun Part is in a hanging cargo net near the Survivor's Camp on Shipwreck Beach.
  • Shotgun Part in a salvage box in a 2F corner room of the Cliffside Bunker.
  • Shotgun Part in a salvage box at the Research Base past the metal barrier blown up by the Grenade Launcher.
  • Shotgun Part in the research base in a hanging cargo net on the stairway that goes around the stuck elevator shaft just before the room with the document.

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous deleted post
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matto_lsi said:

It's been years since I played this game, so I don't remember, but have you checked the PST.org trophy guide (the one here is useless for this trophy)?  I also found this on IGN - http://www.ign.com/wikis/tomb-raider/Weapon_Parts

I got the Plat when I played this game, but like I said, it's been years.  The trophy guide makes it sound random, so just keep killing and looting and hopefully you'll get them.  It also sounds like you need to use the weapon you want upgrades for, so try that too, if you haven't already.

Thanks, I don't like the Shotgun but I will follow your tips