Multiplayer doable legit?

AJ_Radio

38 minutes ago, david9292 said:

I need to get the trophy know the basics but can't find any matches on survivor. Is there someway I can get this trophy on the PS3

Isn't that trophy kind of easy? Try other game modes 

5 hours ago, david9292 said:

I need to get the trophy know the basics but can't find any matches on survivor. Is there someway I can get this trophy on the PS3

It hasn’t been that long since I did the PS3 version and the only thing I couldn’t do were the DLC maps since nobody was playing them. So I’d suggest waiting in the lobby a little longer, otherwise you could probably boost it with some people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 18/05/2018 at 8:38 AM, david9292 said:

I'm having the same issue, it is impossible for me to find any match on Survivors (Supply Raid, definitely not a problem).

It is the last online trophy I need on the PS3 version. Do you happen to know the best way to connect to a Survivor game by any chance?

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

PS3 version?  I did it all legit and it was a pain in the D.

PS3, exactly.

It was quite long to complete the two journeys, specially because it took some time to connect to parties.

Survivor mode seems to be impossible on my side. It is never ending searching (it's been an hour now).

Do you think I need to play with other players? If so, please add me (ID : Glubuh) ;) 

18 minutes ago, Glubuh said:

PS3, exactly.

It was quite long to complete the two journeys, specially because it took some time to connect to parties.

Survivor mode seems to be impossible on my side. It is never ending searching (it's been an hour now).

Do you think I need to play with other players? If so, please add me (ID : Glubuh) ;) 

Maybe that but sorry, don't have a PS3 anymore.... would have at least 5 more 100% games.