Stuck at 92% Boss only Primary

Mori

I am almost done with everything else, but I am somehow missing a Boss. I have already completed Arcade Mode only Primary Gun Run, so I also should have cleared the task "All Bosses Destroyed with Primary only", but its at 92%.

Anyone know what is wrong there? I also destroyed the Flying Tower at the observatorium on my Second try, but that didnt change anything.

Edited by Mori-101

37 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Its probably Domus that is ruining the 100% it did the same thing too me too. I had to re do it for it register. 

Yes it was domus, Thanks.

Edited by Mori-101

After my primary only Arcade run i was also stuck at 92%. So i did another run and killed every boss with primary only except the Blimp where i used a capsule. I checked after Domus and Ophan but still at 92%. So i had to do another primary only run and finally after Papa Carlo it was at 100%. But i´m sure this was the third time killing him primary only. Maybe i had to do the whole level without sub or capsule again....who knows:D

• 1 year later...

I have issues with this too. I’ve read this thread before starting the game so I kept good record of bosses I killed during arcade runs with primary fire only and if the percentage went up. So, I’m also at 92% and it has to be one of the following bosses: Steropes, Domus or Ophan, as I killed all 3 during one run and the percentage only went up 15%. After this I killed all these bosses multiple times with primary fire only but I still don’t have 100%. So do you need to kill a boss a certain way? For Steropus or Domus for example, do I need to destroy all parts? I really don’t want to run through arcade over and over to kill these last bosses of the game.

Edit: Decided to do another primary run and low and behold: 100% bosses done. 

What’s the deal with posting something for help and always immediately getting the requirement done. That happens way to often ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 3 months later...
For all those who will still face this same problem, recently I completed Sine Mora for the second time, but in its VITA version.
This time, unlike the first one, it happened to me to have the "Primary fire only run" at 100%, but the goal of cutting down the bosses using only the primary fire stuck at 69%.
Another 3 runs followed, using only the primary fire to defeat the bosses, but nothing.
I was convinced that the last bosses were the bugged, but I was wrong. 
During the fourth run, after beating Melkor, the indicator went up to 84% and it was there that I understood.
Until that time, during the final phase of the battle, I had always concentrated on destroying only the weak point, completely ignored the turrets on the rotating section.
At that point, in the same run, as soon as I reached Papa Carlo, during the first three phases of the battle, when shooting at the various sections of his mechanical arm, instead of proceeding as I have always done, that is concentrating only on the round sections, the joints, I also destroyed the turrets and in doing so the percentage rose to 92%.
So I thought that the bosses have some percentage of destruction to reach before they actually count for the goal, but while I wasn't entirely sure of this thought, I was sure that the last boss I missed was Domus too, because in the second phase of the battle, the one where the turrets fire projectiles, instead of rays, I had always limited myself to fly through them going straight to the nucleus to move forward.
Forgive me for my english, just wanted to share my experience hoping it could be of help for someone.
Edited by ForgiveForget
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2019 at 2:44 PM, ForgiveForget said:

I was convinced that the last bosses were the bugged, but I was wrong. 
During the fourth run, after beating Melkor, the indicator went up to 84% and it was there that I understood.
Until that time, during the final phase of the battle, I had always concentrated on destroying only the weak point, completely ignored
the turrets on the rotating section.
At that point, in the same run, as soon as I reached Papa Carlo, during the first three phases of the battle, when shooting at the various
sections of his mechanical arm, instead of proceeding as I have always done, that is concentrating only on the round sections, the joints,
I also destroyed the turrets and in doing so the percentage rose to 92%.
So I thought that the bosses have some percentage of destruction to reach before they actually count for the goal, but while I wasn't
entirely sure of this thought, I was sure that the last boss I missed was Domus too,because in the second phase of the battle, the one where the
turrets fire projectiles, instead of rays, I had always limited myself to fly through them going straight to the nucleus to move forward.

I know this post is old, but I can confirm that you're 100% correct. There's no glitch with this requirement; some bosses just won't count unless you destroy enough of their optional parts, such as the Domus turrets. Thanks for the great information! I was able to fulfill the requirement easily enough because of you.

The developers really should have made this clear.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

So, what does this mean in the case of Domus? I completed a Primary Only run earlier today and checked the percentage after each boss, so I know Domus did not register.

However, since I knew about this issue beforehand, I destroyed a lot of its turrets. Do I need to destroy all of them? There is barely enough time to do so I'd say...

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

So, what does this mean in the case of Domus? I completed a Primary Only run earlier today and checked the percentage after each boss, so I know Domus did not register.

However, since I knew about this issue beforehand, I destroyed a lot of its turrets. Do I need to destroy all of them? There is barely enough time to do so I'd say...

Try to destroy all the turrets that have the red projectiles coming out(the ones at the end) when I was stuck on 92% I did that vs Domus and it req.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Try to destroy all the turrets that have the red projectiles coming out(the ones at the end) when I was stuck on 92% I did that vs Domus and it req.

I tried this on my next Arcade run and it somehow did the trick. I destroyed most of the projectile turrets between the blue and yellow lasers, and the red lasers which also spit out projectiles. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I ended up also getting stuck at 92% after my primary-only run.

After reading through this thread, I was convinced that my missing 8% was Domus as I had only destroyed a few of the turrets attached to Domus in my initial run. With this in mind, I stopped by Domus on several subsequent playthroughs destroying nearly every turret, but my percentage never ticked up...

I found out during my 2nd full primary-only run that I had never destroyed the turret-satellite that hovers around the observatory boss, Palladion. The percentage ticked up to 100% as soon as both the boss and the satellite were destroyed. Like ForgiveForget mentioned above, you should destroy as many optional parts of each boss as you can to make sure the boss counts towards your percentage. If your percentage comes up short, don't assume it's one boss or the other like I did! Check the usual suspects: Papa Carlo, Melkor, Palladion, and, if all else fails, Domus.

If you're lucky and you've seen this thread before attempting your primary-only run, I'd recommend checking the objective % in the "trophies" menu after beating each boss on your primary-only run so you can tell which bosses counted towards the "All bosses destroyed with primary only" objective as you progress.

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I'm stuck at 92% too, I beat every boss on primary in arcade at least 4 times, I destroyed every weakspot of every boss (i think so, because in training mode it shows 100% destruction) except Domus (I don't think it's even possible but in training it also show 100% even if I destroy just some turrets) and still no luck(

Hate this game

Upd: done arcade twice on other profiles and the game register all kills w\o problems... my main so unlucky(

Upd 2: Finally got this, it was f***ing Domus, IDK what change in my 6-7 Primary only playthrogh, but finally I able to complete this game

Edited by Return_of_T1tan
update