Top Dog trophy

Well, your scores are meant to change. The Bounty scores you need to beat doesn't change. All you need to do is reach #1, and you are doing so by just killing & collecting stuff in the fields. Everytime you head back to town after doing so you will receive a bounty score (it will show you different things you have done that caused your bounty to increase). You just need to reach 10 million which is a huge grind.

Hello, the score of my opponents also increased, but nothing significant, maybe 300 thousand ... the best way I found of making points and playing hardcore, the items that are dropped is what will give you more points, in a 10-20 minutes of on average 150,000 points. I'm standing a builds of luck to see if it increases the drop.

On 19/03/2018 at 11:56 AM, WerneyPark said:

Hello, the score of my opponents also increased, but nothing significant, maybe 300 thousand ... the best way I found of making points and playing hardcore, the items that are dropped is what will give you more points, in a 10-20 minutes of on average 150,000 points. I'm standing a builds of luck to see if it increases the drop.

using a Lucky build I made 300k in 20 minutes, anyone out there with a better farm?

Spoiler

Edited by WerneyPark
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I’ve just reached 10 mil bounty and neither bounty trophy has popped. Is there something I need to do? Is it glitched?

EDIT: In case anyone else has this problem, be sure to speak to the blonde hair girl in the middle of the governor’s lobby to view rankings. They both unlocked.

Edited by The_JuicyFruit