for "easy" trophies...

Malice Flare

"Watch Your Step..." and "Blocked from Life..." are sure hard to get intentionally. these two are the only trophies hindering me from a new ultra rare Platinum...

makes me wanna wait for the The Colour of Madness DLC before continuing...

Edited by Malice Flare

2 hours ago, Malice Flare said:

"Watch Your Step..." and "Blocked from Life..." are sure hard to get intentionally. these two are the only trophies hindering me from a new ultra rare Platinum...

That i can understand, the whole RNG around em can make it a pain. However you can still plan a little around getting them using fixed areas like the Crimson Court. In my case I used the Vvulf fight area for the obstacle death (there will always be 2 obstacles in the area below him after beating him). If thats not an option the only other place i can think of is the Weald, you can scout and manoeuvre accordingly...or yeah just wait for the DLC to see what you can use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLKChaosDragon said:

That i can understand, the whole RNG around em can make it a pain. However you can still plan a little around getting them using fixed areas like the Crimson Court. In my case I used the Vvulf fight area for the obstacle death (there will always be 2 obstacles in the area below him after beating him). If thats not an option the only other place i can think of is the Weald, you can scout and manoeuvre accordingly...or yeah just wait for the DLC to see what you can use.

hmm. didn't think about Crimson Court areas, i'll give that a try. thanks...

8 hours ago, Malice Flare said:

There is a new DLC coming out? Oh man, i recently bought the Game + the Crimson Court. I think i´ll wait a bit longer until i start the Game:D

• Like 1