Far cry 5 trophies

zalikffmeelopen

41 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Do "solo campaign only" will mean that i can't complete the history missions with a friend? 

Copied from the powerpyx website: " It’s worth noting that the story trophies can only be earned in solo campaign (singleplayer), not in co-op "

My guess is that you have to play on your own to get those trophies for story progression even if you can play it in coop...

Edit: just read that the entire campaign can be played coop but only player 1 gets progress

https://www.pcgamesn.com/far-cry-5/far-cry-5-release-date-story-setting-co-op-system-requirements

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Some trophy requirements are very similar/equal to some of Far Cry 4 list. Doesn't look like a hard trophy. Even though I don't like multiplayer trophies, they don't seem hard to get, with a boosting session here and there. Even though I won't get this game now, still want to play it after it gets cheaper.

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Copied from the powerpyx website: " It’s worth noting that the story trophies can only be earned in solo campaign (singleplayer), not in co-op "

My guess is that you have to play on your own to get those trophies for story progression even if you can play it in coop...

Edit: just read that the entire campaign can be played coop but only player 1 gets progress

https://www.pcgamesn.com/far-cry-5/far-cry-5-release-date-story-setting-co-op-system-requirements

that's lame, thought i could play the whole campaign co-op with a friend.

• Like 1

Hmmm looks same as the previous titles on the series this one will be easy as the once before it even with Arcade mode

for me its gonna be a good change of game style lately its hack and slash all the time its been a while since i play a shooter game

Edited by dark69knight

11 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

The Hurk Locker trophy
Truly bond with Hurk by destroying 15 vehicles together (Campain only)

I think Hurk is an ingame character like in previous games. This one can probably be done in the solo campaign.

On the list though, looks easy though. The only trophies that could be tricky are these:

ARCADE Competitor trophy
Win 10 featured maps in Multiplayer (Arcade only)

Ace Killer trophy
Destroy 10 planes while driving any aerial vehicle (Campaign only)

Death From Above trophy
Drop a bomb from a plane and destroy or disable 4 vehicles at once (Campaign only)

The last two purely depend on how difficult it is to fly planes and how populated the ground and sky is with enemies.

Looking really forward to this one

2 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

What about the trophy list for far cry 3 that comes bundled with the pre-order?

Probably the same as the PS3 list, i don't know if the coop will be included though 

5 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

That sucks. Couldve sworn it was 3 weeks prior to far cry 5 launch. Guess i misread it. 

I think I read that season pass holders can play Far Cry 3 three weeks before its standalone release on the PlayStation Store. That's probably where you got those 3 weeks from.

1 hour ago, TheWolfIsNotDead said:

I’m curious to see if the ‘Far Cry 3 Classic Edition’ will get a new trophy list.

I wouldn’t expect anything else. Probably the same list of Trophies (but for ps4), except maybe for the online Trophies.

Edited by Klart
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

"Solo campaign only"... then why bother adding the coop to the game and advertising it so freely?

I don't get these developers... hoping I'm wrong and these pop regardless since I'm playing it in COOP only.

Most consumers don't give a shit about trophies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Most consumers don't give a shit about trophies.

Oops, I should edit to say that developers don't care instead of the people buying it, they're the consumer hahaha. Either way, the developers likely don't look into trophies as a big selling point to their games because they wouldn't be, people still buy the NBA games every year although the trophies are barely attainable unless you really go out of your way and sometimes pay a lot of money to get them. 

Edited by Sergen