The Ultimate Warrior

Hello I need a little bit of help with this trophy. I only have smg and hangun at 1000% proficiency.

Is there a good way to farm these levels, and what exactly is the way proficiency points are calculated? Is it hits accumulated, weak points, or just bullets fired?
ive got just about every trophy finally, but this one is bugging me a good bit

Yeah I’m just a few trophies from finishing it myself. I’ve looked all over the internet, and the only thing that’s commonly popping up is hits. It makes since since the faster firing weapons level up extremely quick compared to..snipers. Heh, I need to stop using my deathwind and get a serene or something. 

• Like 1

in my accounts is by amount of damage caused, and not hits itself, because I did some in the same boss and even changing the weapon I always earned between 40-60 points killing this boss.

I did it in normal mode, in the head of subway A, following the guide of the BK.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WerneyPark said:

in my accounts is by amount of damage caused, and not hits itself, because I did some in the same boss and even changing the weapon I always earned between 40-60 points killing this boss.

I did it in normal mode, in the head of subway A, following the guide of the BK.

awesome thanks for the info!

Unique enemies give some per kill it seems, but it’s not damage caused. Else my sniper would be higher then 372 after using Sangfroid\tiamat/deathwind since I’ve started playing. Or I could be wrong and it’s a combination of everything lol.

Damn weapon proficiencies. 

• Like 1

I just went from 0 shotgun to 450 running between the unique enemies in remnant wasteland on normal. Did for about thirty minutes and got 216k bounty as well (I still need the bounty ranking so I’m working on them togather). Got myself the serene sniper and used it for a few of the kills and it jumped 55 as well.

Still looking like it’s hits, sadly, I wish it was just damage done, typical sword art proficiency grind.

• Like 1

woah! i need to find this path

1 minute ago, Valkynberg said:

I just went from 0 shotgun to 450 running between the unique enemies in remnant wasteland on normal. Did for about thirty minutes and got 216k bounty as well (I still need the bounty ranking so I’m working on them togather). Got myself the serene sniper and used it for a few of the kills and it jumped 55 as well.

just kill the Elite Automaton and then kill everything on your way to the Wanderer Eater. Wash rinse and repeat. Everything gets one or two shorted besides the NMs. This probably isn’t the best route or the best method, but it’s easy and I can watch Supernatural with the wife while doing it! :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valkynberg said:

just kill the Elite Automaton and then kill everything on your way to the Wanderer Eater. Wash rinse and repeat. Everything gets one or two shorted besides the NMs. This probably isn’t the best route or the best method, but it’s easy and I can watch Supernatural with the wife while doing it! :D

heck yeah, thanks man

• Like 1