[Winners Announced] EZPZs Only Pls PSN Code Giveaway

Gage

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Here's my entry. I hope you're not getting as much shit as the other thread for being... the opposite of elitist ( :hmm:)? No, seriously, people should be able to create whatever giveway they like with whatever rules they want. I hope many people enter both giveaways ;)!

I only aim to have fun and spread EZPZ ?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I can't believe people are so childish, just because there was a thread you didn't like you're taking the piss out of it. This says a lot about the community on this site...

This is a legitimate giveaway. Winners will be announced after gage's drawing.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I can't believe people are so childish, just because there was a thread you didn't like you're taking the piss out of it. This says a lot about the community on this site...

No piss being taken here, just a giveaway for fellow EZPZ connoisseurs 

375461628122234890.png?v=1

reminder no salt pls

• Like 4

Couldn't remember any EZPZ game in my mind, but after looking at it I came across this one. Does that one even count, I remembered that I did it mostly for the trophies and used a walktrough to get it as fast as possible (my bad :awesome: )

Edit: Didn't knew it had to be over 75%, welp rip me :(

Edited by Bumperklever

Wew lads, I've had some other kind EZPZ folks offer up codes to giveaway, so there's currently 5 to giveaway. 

If you don't currently have an EZPZ that's eligible you can earn one before your signup and it will still count. ?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Here's my entry. I hope you're not getting as much shit as the other thread for being... the opposite of elitist ( :hmm:)? No, seriously, people should be able to create whatever giveway they like with whatever rules they want. I hope many people enter both giveaways ;)!

They can’t join both :D if you need easy platinum here and no easy plat in the other, you can’t be in both :P

Just now, TurtlePM said:

They can’t join both :D if you need easy platinum here and no easy plat in the other, you can’t be in both :P

Sure they can, just pick an EZPZ that's eligible here but not on the list in the other thread :P .

15 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sure they can, just pick an EZPZ that's eligible here but not on the list in the other thread :P .

Ya, :lol:, I actually do fit in both :lol:.

Entry for here would be Clockwork Towers (always wanted to try 1 of those games, probably will not buy another, even if I somehow enjoyed it) + Tomb Raider Go (where's Deus Ex Go?, we need that one on Vita too!).

Edit: just noticed that I miss-read Dragon's post :lol:

Edited by Han_the_Dragon