[Winners Announced] EZPZs Only Pls PSN Code Giveaway

Gage

Thanks for the giveaway, the concept behind it seems like a gentle joke to the other topic but it's fun at the same time and almost everyone will be able to enjoy this giveaway or the other one :) 

I'd like to enter with The Walking Dead : A New Frontier  

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5698-the-walking-dead-a-new-frontier/itachi-destroyer 

• Like 2

I like how this thread is about laughting and having fun and enjoying each other :) . I think this is what gaming should always be about . having fun and enjoying life.

I have some games i could enter with but i pass :) I let others win .

I don't consider myself an EZPZ gamer, but it turns out it was a good idea to play and plat Lara Croft GO, I did not even know/remember its plat rarity is above 70% until reading some of the previous posts. However, I'm glad I platted the game without a guide as I like to solve puzzles from video games myself.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5636-lara-croft-go/Deceptrox

Thanks for the giveaway.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

Here is my entry: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5989-the-inner-world/rpg49ers

1L920c61.png 

Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia
Unlock all trophies to officially earn the prestigious title "Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia". With this title you'll be able to contribute to the next edition of said encyclopedia as you proofed your deep knowledge of the asposian world and its inhabitants.

Thanks for the giveaway.

• Like 1

Sure, I'll enter: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7315-midnight-deluxe/Nauticus87

I read that other thread and found it all pretty amusing how much anger it generated.

Personally, I have 26 plats over 85% rarity, but I also have 50 plats under 15% rarity.

I just play whatever I want, I like all types of games. Don't really care what anyone thinks.

• Like 1

Man, this is gonna be harder than it looks.  Out of 190 plats I only have 3 over 75% (none recently), and I've played tons of easy games.

Btw, I noticed a few people posted games that don't qualify.  It's not 75-100% total rarity, it's Platinum rarity.  Two very different things.

Edit: AND so many earned before March 1st.  Are people just not reading the rules?

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Edit: AND so many earned before March 1st.  Are people just not reading the rules?

14 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I am going to sneak my entry in even though i have a total of 0 plats in March. Thanks!

You guys forget what year it is, too? :P Don't feel bad; I missed that at first. 

26 minutes ago, Jaco said:

You guys forget what year it is, too? :P Don't feel bad; I missed that at first. 

My bad on that, I read (assumed) 2018.  But there's still a few who don't have the right plat percentage! (being half right is still right :P)

Edit: I guess in that case I can enter too, lol https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5636-lara-croft-go/matto_lsi

Man, I feel a bit foolish

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I find it quite amusing to see the lack of conflict in this sister thread. Whether or not it was created sarcastically, in both cases a small minority of the community are unable to participate. If this was trying to make a point, surely anyone should be allowed to enter? I don't understand how some people who've entered this can find one acceptable and the other not? And by participating you are by default "condoning" both threads. Surely that's the epitome of hypocrisy? Some people only seem to have moral standards when it doesn't suit them. There are still those unable to participate in either and have remained respectful.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with either rules. I think this one's a great giveaway and nice to see it garnering a lot of support. I just don't understand how it's fundamentally any different.

Reveal hidden contents

26qffn.jpg

;)

nah, THIS thread was designed to make a point (a very good one, at that)

on the other hand, this current thread is a harmless giveaway that anybody can enter – it's very possible to be eligible for both giveaways, so people perceiving this thread as trolling are actually just projecting their personal elitism & ignorant black-or-white mindset which parallels something like homophobia.

(to answer your question explicitly if it wasn't clear, this giveaway is open to everybody whereas yours punishes anybody who happens to enjoy puzzle games like Suicide Guy)

• Like 2