Are there any big tips or things you can use to make Revengeance S rank runs less infuriating?

I can get to the end of the 4th mission(?), where you have to fight the Monsoon and Mistral AI before Sundowner, but it's just way too frustrating and I usually mess it up somehow. I know I can get it with enough patience and time, but is there anything else that can make this easier besides just practice and dedication? For example, is it possible to use cloud saves?

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can save scum, but it's still necessary to get an S rank. If you've already beaten chapter 1 and 3 with S ranks, you can do this too. The A.I. versions of Monsoon and Mistral are easier than the regular boss battles.

Save scum? And yeah, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. I just need to dedicate more time to it. Thanks!

Just now, Zolkovo said:

This was the guide I studied before attempting my run and it's fantastic:

He actually does most things the "hard" way, so you can make your life infinitely easier with wigs etc.

Oh perfect, thank you very much!

I had to defeat them two times this day with S Rank. After the first time I've forgotton to go back for the missable Rank fight and went straight to sundowner. Had to reload a save before the Monsoon/Mistral fight :facepalm:.

I see you made it already but for others: It's maybe helpful to know that you don't need to get the no damage bonus. It's enough to be in time, get a 50 combo and kill some dwarf gekkos. The fight is much easier if you not try to perfect it and have some nano packs in storage.