Most Ridiculous things you did in Job Simulator

Beyondthegrave07

For those who have a VR and have played this, what are some of the dumbest or craziest things you did in this game? There's a lot of stupid things you can do that the robots just accept which just makes this game so great.

I'll start:

Personally, I was a fantastic chef who  put the roaches in the blender along with a bottle of wine (including the glass), tomatoes (in spite of the kid who didn't like tomato), along with moldy food, and raw steak for that protein. I fed it to the food critic and as many people as possible. I also would put the fire extinguisher where the bell was, and it would shoot up in the air when food was ready and automatically hit the bell. Classic.

I also would launch food into the aquarium in the restaurant and watched the fish demolish it quick. Pretty entertaining, but hard to do.

I also played flappy bird on the computer while vomiting in the office job. Definitely employee of the month material. Also hired and fired people on the same day. They didn't suck up enough in their 10 minutes of employment.

Lastly, someone comes to the mechanic shop in a stolen getaway vehicle, and I made sure it was missing multiple wheels when it left. Citizen's hero right here.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

I do remember in the mechanic stage opening up the trunk and the doors at the back and trying to fill up the entire car with as much random stuff as the game would allow before setting the customer off on its way.

But yes, putting as much random crap as I could on the plate/soup on the restaurant stage was equally as funny. I wish more games would allow you to complete balls up tasks or game objectives and still get a pass.