Hello everyone!

voodoo_eyes

Just thought I'd say hello to the fellow gamers here, and introduce myself a little bit. My name is Filipe and I live in Portugal. I'm currently about to finish my course in hotel management.

Apart from gaming, which is sort of obvious, my hobbies include listening to music (mostly metal in it's various shapes and forms), socializing with friends and watching movies/tv series.

Anyhow, that's it about me for the time being. Feel free add me on psn, if you feel like it and don't hesitate to ask away, if you've got any questions.

Looking forward to chat, game and exchange ideas with you lot. Have a good one everyone!

• Like 2

Welcome! :]

Hotel management, nice. Are you getting a certificate or degree for it?

I'll be getting a certificate. Already have a few offers for an internship, and going to wait and see how it goes from there.

Thanks all, for the welcoming words :)

• Like 1

Do you still have F.E.A.R. 3?

Yes, I do. It has been gathering a tad of dust from sitting on the shelf for quite some time, enjoying the company of quite a few other games from my backlog :P. It's definitely one of the games I'll still be playing though, having played the first and second one, it's a must!

Yes, I do. It has been gathering a tad of dust from sitting on the shelf for quite some time, enjoying the company of quite a few other games from my backlog :P. It's definitely one of the games I'll still be playing though, having played the first and second one, it's a must!

I have a group that needs a 4th member for online if you are interested, and we can co-op together on the campaign.

I have a group that needs a 4th member for online if you are interested, and we can co-op together on the campaign.

I'm game! Due to time difference I'll probably only be available on weekends though, as I live in Europe. Weekdays would depend on what time, but should be able to sort something out. I'll add you, if that's alright with you, so you can give me a shout whenever I'm on.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I'm game! Due to time difference I'll probably only be available on weekends though, as I live in Europe. Weekdays would depend on what time, but should be able to sort something out. I'll add you, if that's alright with you, so you can give me a shout whenever I'm on.

Is FEAR 3 region locked? Wait, no. I play with a guy from London. He is in the group, nice guy. We all have a mic, but if font, it's cool

Is FEAR 3 region locked? Wait, no. I play with a guy from London. He is in the group, nice guy. We all have a mic, but if font, it's cool

I'm afraid, I don't have a mic/headset compatible with the ps3. If that's not an obstacle, then all is fine and dandy :)

Cheers again for the welcoming words lads!