paladins master collector trophy.

Dave_8365

Cards are still in the game you just get every card for a character as soon as you unlock them, so I'm assuming you just need to unlock characters now. I'm really not sure.

Or maybe it might be the talent cards now, that you unlock by leveling up characters? I highly doubt that one though as that would be a ridiculous grind lol.

It's one of those two things... Or it's just broken now. Wouldn't be the first time they broke a trophy.

Edit: just checked and people have got it since the update so it's not broke. Must be one of those two options, most likely the first one.

Edited by KingGuy420

7 hours ago, w33d_420_l0v3r said:

Right now talent cards are the only way i can make progress.Was hoping i was missing something.

Have you unlocked a new character? Should get like 16 or 17 whenever you do, and there's a chance the default characters might not count.

If new characters don't count, that sucks. Getting 100 talent cards will be a little rough. They did make it easier to level up characters though so it won't be as bad as it would've been lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

• 2 weeks later...

So where are we on how to get the trophy? i see that a lot of people are getting it, i just dont understand how :/ i've played for more or less 10h and it says i only have 4 cards (i unlocked 3 characters already). Is anyone sure about how to get this?? 

Edit: So, for me, only the talent cards are counting in the game stats :/ im level 13, unlocked 5 heroes, this is my third day of playing and still no trophy. Anyone in similar conditions as me that got the trophy? Just wanna know if its worth keep playing or not, because im definetly not gonna unlock 100 talent cards, that would take way more than 100h.

Edited by AlvarezPT

I think that the Platinum its now very loooong for all the people that start to play the game after the last parch (28 Feb). If you played/executed the game before the patch, you'll get the trophy as soon as you come back to the game, because the system of how to get the card changes with the last patch. For all the new players, you need to upgrade 33 players to level 12, because you "unlock" a card when you upgrade a character to level 2, level 8 and level 12. 33x 3= 99. Only need one extra character to level 2. Just now the game have 36 characters.

It's a hard way, and it's frustrating if you now that other people get it for free if they played the game one month ago. Maybe we can obtain a answer in oficial forums

http://forums.paladins.com/forumdisplay.php?55-Bug-Reporting

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely ridiculous lol...

I plated the game shortly after the launch on my old acc and thought: "hey, you know what - that was pretty fun, easy and fast".

Who would have thought that Hi-Rez would completely change everything...seriously they somehow made the game worse than it was on launch with all this "smite" type sales, VIP subscriptions and "adventures" :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

plat went from being around 10 hours to probably 50-100 easily. youll need something like at least 30 characters minimum at lvl 12 to get nearly enough cards. if you played before the feb 28th patch you should be able to avoid most of the misery but yea, they totally did a 180 on this trophy and its screwed a lot of us up lol