Remastered games

SensaiGaia1

Hello all. I thought I would start a discussion about re-mastering games and what you would like to come to the PS4 from the past? Recently, Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter has been remastered and both for me bring great memories of playing them as a kid. Even today, I still get that buzz of excitement every time I go to play any of these games. I would however love a Spyro Remaster and that would be really good, especially for nostalgia too!

So what are your thoughts? What games would you bring back if you could?

Its a hard one because I dont want to see this current remaster trend to continue. I enjoyed them remastering games like Crash because it was a PS1 classic, I have just started Uncharted 2 and 3 remastered because they removed grindy online trophies that stopped me from bothering on PS3, so it does have some ways to be good I guess if you enjoy playing games and 100% games like me. Then you have the remastered Burnout just come out even though there is nothing wrong with it on PS3. I think it'll get to a point where people will be asking what hasn't been remastered.

27 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

Its a hard one because I dont want to see this current remaster trend to continue. I enjoyed them remastering games like Crash because it was a PS1 classic, I have just started Uncharted 2 and 3 remastered because they removed grindy online trophies that stopped me from bothering on PS3, so it does have some ways to be good I guess if you enjoy playing games and 100% games like me. Then you have the remastered Burnout just come out even though there is nothing wrong with it on PS3. I think it'll get to a point where people will be asking what hasn't been remastered.

What percentage of these remastered games are being sold to people who *haven't* played them before? How many of those people *don't* have a PS3? The video game market is HUGE nowadays and people who already own the game or even a previous generation console are very likely *not* the target audience.

I want Jeanne D'arc remastered. Badly.

These are about on my current wishlist that I could think of
Spyro the Dragon Trilogy
Legend of Spyro Trilogy
Spyro a Heroes Tail
Killer 7
Viewtiful Joe
Baten Kaitos
Lost Kingdoms
Eternal Sonata
Dark Sector
Okamiden
Soul Calibur III
Dragon Rage
Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
007 Everything or Nothing
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed III
Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy
Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction

I heard a rumor for Killer 7 and not sure where Spyro stands at this point.

• Like 2

Some of my favorites and some that I never got to try in the past.

Red Dead Redemption
Infamous Cole MacGrath Collection

Mass Effect Trilogy 
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

Spyro - I've actually heard a couple rumors that this one may be happening, nothing concrete that I know of though.

• Like 2

Also going through some of my trophies I have earnt,    Saints Row 3 and bring Saints Row 2 as well as the first one,     Lego the ones which were on the ps3,  Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash

I am being greedy now.  

Sonic & sega all star racing,    maybe all stars battle royale on ps4 

• Like 1

PS2 games I like to see remastered is Rygar and SOS: The Final Escape/ Disaster Report and maybe this game called Hungry Ghosts on PS2, currently the game is only available as a Japanese exclusive, I would like to see this get an English translated release and remastered as well. This game looks so interesting to me but I've never played it.

54346_front.jpg

Oh I forgot, I would like to see a remastered version of Sega Dreamcast's Zombie Revenge too!

Edited by Strider-Falcon

I would love to play all Ratchet and Clank games again with trophies except for All4One and Full Frontal Assault. Same counts for Burnout Revenge and Burnout 3 Takedown. And i would love to play older Need for Speed Titles like the old Undergrounds, Hot Pursuit 2, Most Wanted. Iconic racing games that were so good for their time and probably still would get great reviews if they would release today.

10 hours ago, gaoshouye said:

Mass effect trilogy

favorite series of all time 

Please, EA.  Make this.

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (patch Witcher 3 to accept clear data from this)

Strania: The Stella Machina

Ridge Racer 7

Crysis series (Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, & both sequels on one pack)

F.E.A.R. (The first one & its expansions, F.E.A.R. 2, & F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn.  Don't worry about the third until these are done).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

These are about on my current wishlist that I could think of
Spyro the Dragon Trilogy
Legend of Spyro Trilogy
Spyro a Heroes Tail
Killer 7
Viewtiful Joe
Baten Kaitos
Lost Kingdoms
Eternal Sonata
Dark Sector
Okamiden
Soul Calibur III
Dragon Rage
Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
007 Everything or Nothing
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed III
Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy
Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction

I heard a rumor for Killer 7 and not sure where Spyro stands at this point.

You made my day for saying Viewtiful Joe! I would give you million likes, but I can only give one.. I can't believe someone else wishes it too! Thank you whoever you are for mentioning this very unappreciated game/series!

But, yes VIEWTIFUL JOE! That would be great!