Remastered games

SensaiGaia1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2018 at 5:25 AM, rinimt said:

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy

Final Fantasy VIII

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I loved the XIII Trilogy and Lightning on PS3, it's been ages since I played those and would love to see them on PS4. Cross save like they did with FFX/X-2 would also be good!

On 05/04/2018 at 7:13 PM, Cursed Heart said:

Final fantasy 8 and next and i promise I'll go to heaven then

Great choice! I very much agree with the FF8. I never got a chance to play any of the PS1 FF games and FF8 looks amazing. I tried playing FF7 but the game felt too dated so I just decided to wait for the remake instead.

Almost all the games I wanted have actually already been/will be remastered (mainly FF12, Crash Bandicoot, FFX/X-2 and the KH series, Spyro, possibly Crash Team Racing.. all games which sucked my childhood social life dry). Okami, FF Type 0, Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid are a few others, the game industry seems to be ahead of my brain.

However, my remaining list of PS4 Remasters that I would love to see are:

PS3

FFXIII Trilogy

Tales of Vesperia

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Rune Factory Oceans

PS2

Tales of Destiny, Destiny 2, the Abyss, Legendia and Rebirth

Disgaea Hour of Darkness and D2 as a combo set

DDR Extreme series as a set

PS1

Tales of Eternia and Phantasia

FFVIII 

FFIV

PSP/DS/other

FF12 Revenant Wings (with a better battle system, perhaps the same gambit style as XII)

FF Tactics, FF Tactics Advanced, Tactics A2 and War of Lions.... any Tactics game please!

A Harvest Moon game... my guilty pleasure. I'd like Island of Happiness or Sunshine Island. 

Chrono Trigger

On 4/4/2018 at 10:03 AM, Cellcrash1991 said:

I don't get the whole remaster hype. Sure, games like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are fun to again play after 20 years, and I have no issue with that. But what's with Skyrim, The Last of Us, AC:Rogue, etc. ? I even think Burnout Paradise is an unnecessary remaster. 

I'm in the same boat. For games that are maybe 10+ years old or ones that were glitchy/ had terrible graphics, I can understand it. But ones that were released mid-to-late PS3 era... I think it's just that people don't want to buy a PS3 to play a particular game or want to be able to get trophies for the same title across all consoles. I'm seeing a lot of games on here that would suffice as ports rather than remasters because not even the resolution can be improved on.

As far as games I'd like to see--
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier II
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Tactics (though a remake of this would be better)
Tomba
Princess Tomato

I know I have a list somewhere on this site...but I will make another one I guess. Some repeats from other members. :P 

PS1: (none of these are ever going to happen)

Brave Fencer Musashi

Monster Rancher

Monster Rancher 2 

Wild Arms 

PS2:

DDRMAX (never happening)

DDRMAX2 (nope)

DDR EXTREME (literally only possible in a dream at this point)

Dynasty Warriors 3-5 (xtreme legends/empires expansions welcome. I'd think these would be easier than any other game on the PS2->PS4 list.)

Need for Speed Underground 2

Definite Titles I'd Want from the PS3:

Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed III (really the first game should have been done by now. It's just odd to have III not on the PS4 considering it's in the middle of games already remastered)

Possible Titles from the PS3:

F.E.A.R

The Saboteur

Spec Ops: The Line

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know I have a list somewhere on this site...but I will make another one I guess. Some repeats from other members. :P 

PS1: (none of these are ever going to happen)

Brave Fencer Musashi

Monster Rancher

Monster Rancher 2 

Wild Arms 

We can dream can't we 

• Like 1

Headhunter 1 and 2 along with either condemned criminal origins and bloodshot and half life 1 and 2 on ps4

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:08 PM, Game_Knot said:

Top of my list would be Demon's Souls.

Also I like to see what he said as a remaster too also deus ex 1 remastered.

Ps: Game_Knot nice to see you have good taste in the same profile photo as me

• Like 1

On 4/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, pbjent said:

Crysis 1, Warhead, 2 and 3 all in one glorious bundle. Test the PS4. "Can it run Crysis?"

Agreed.  The PS3 versions were a nice try, but needed to be cut down some from the originals.  Not too worried about 4K... I'd settle for 1080p if it meant getting Very High graphic settings at 60 FPS.

The gaming market is already big and there's a lot of remastered games potential in my opinion. I wouldn't mind to play games I completed years ago for the nostalgia and add them to my trophy lists!

I'm really excited that Spyro's remaster has been announced.

Meanwhile, I'm expecting the following:

PS1

Final Fantasy VIII

Tail Concerto (I know it will never happen, but it's my favourite game ever!)

MediEvil

Tomba!

PS2

Tales of the Abyss (the only Tales game I ever played and loved it! There's already a 3DS version)

GTA Liberty City & Vice City stories

Sonic Heroes

Persona 3 FES (How come this Persona game doesn't have a remaster for Vita, at least?!)

PSP

Valkyria Chronicles 2

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

I never owned a PS3, but there are some games I from the PS3 I would love to try, like Final Fantasy XIII, Splatterhouse, inFamous, Brutal Legend, Lollipop Chainsaw...