Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

Might as well throw my hat in the ring.  Thanks for the opportunity!

Favorite game?  I've had an awful lot over the years... if I had to pick my "flavor of the month" favorite, since it's freshest in my head, probably Hollow Knight (PC indie, Souls-y metroidvania, soon to be on the Switch, hopefully to the PS4 as well someday).

Well, I won't enter. At first, I thought I couldn't (reading the back-and-forth in the EZPZ giveaway), but actually, I think I could enter, since the requirement of one year was put in place.

Either way, I wish the best of luck to all of those who enter.

Although I've played games for a long, LONG time, I can actually narrow my favorite games to two offerings:

Final Fantasy III (Final Fantasy VI in Japan)

Valkyrie Profile

I unhid my shitty Tron: Evolution trophies because of the drama people like the OP create when people have hidden trophies and I'm occasionally reminded of that POS. Even though the site owner has commented rather eloquently about the blue H:

"If you think the H = cheater, smarten up."

I'd like to toss my hat in if I'm eligible. Not sure if my Sly 4 eliminates me. Played a good majority on my PS3 then switched to finish it up on my Vita without knowing it had two lists. 

Ace Combat 5 is probably one of my favorite games out there. Perfect blend of gameplay and movie action cutscenes.

• Like 1