Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

I had great fun hosting this and I will be doing another event soon so keep your eyes peeled - this time it will be a whole lot simpler and there'll be a much juicier prize.

@Beyondthegrave07 204 entries in total.

All the more reason why people shouldn't have been upset for unable to be in the contest to begin with IMO. Less than a 0.5% chance of winning. 

Glad to hear you've changed your mind about doing contests and giveaways again! :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

And the winners are...

Hide contents

Congratulations to you both!

Let me know how you'd like your prizes and I'll try to get it sorted out right away. If you guys forget to check, I'll mention you tomorrow to keep the suspense up for a bit longer.

On a closing note, thanks to everyone who participated. It was great fun looking at all the different profiles and the consistent effort all of you have put into it. Profiles varying from completionists to VN enthusiasts to JRPG fanatics to UR Philosphists to "a bit of everything here and there" to commitment-phobes to die-hard soulsborne lovers (you know who you are..) ;)

Happy Easter!

Awesome stuff!

Cool that you're doing it this way, and nobody @'ing meant I was genuinely surprised to see my name pop up (and it took me a second to realise it was my own name, as my monthly shuffling of Rick names means I myself didn't realise @Riq IV was my current name ?)

Cool that I won, and congratulations to the other winner. I usually never win in stuff like this, must be the good karma from saying if I'd win it'd be a charity donation :D

I'm sticking with my initial choice, so make it a donation to the World Wildlife Fund for Nature, please :)

If you feel like keeping to my currency, it's euros so €40 is about 50 USD or £35. I don't know if there's a way to donate in your own country, but there's always the international site: https://support.worldwildlife.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=main_onetime

There's an option there for a one-time donation which can be maximised by not asking for one of the goodies, but feel free to choose something for yourself if you see anything interesting :) there's also the option to "adopt" a specific animal through goodie bags of different sizes, see here: https://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx

I'd say make any choice you prefer, I'm just happy about the donation :) if you have kids, you may want to check the plushies that go with the animal adoption gift :D

Personally I am a member of the World Wildlife Fund (or Wereld Natuur Fonds, as it's called over here) with a monthly donation, and have been for ages.

Great giveaway @Zolkovo, and cool idea to encourage a charity donation!

• Like 3

Alright it's been a couple of days, so I'll put anyone who doesn't yet know out of their misery.

Congratulations to both @Riq IV and @gamesfourever!

Big props to @Riq IV for embracing the charity option, and I'm sure WWF were delighted to receive a £40 donation on behalf of Ric (confirmed via PMs).

@gamesfourever Let me know how you'd like your prize mate.

Everyone else, don't forget to check out the latest giveaway and post some feedback if you have any concerns/ or changes you'd like to suggest:

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1