Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

I'll enter but let me get home (working atm) so I can unhide my trophies, I only hide trophies for games like Fat Princess and Dead Nation (1 trophy each) for example, Fat Princess  because I don't have friends who played it with me in the mp and Dead Nation because i really suck at those kind of shooters, still I'll unhide them when I get home.

My favorite game is a draw between Super Mario Bros 3 and Metal Gear Solid. Both games are really important in my gaming "carrer" ?.

Edited by Uchiha_Snake__
bad grammar
  • Like 1

Just now, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I'll enter but let me get home (working atm) so I can unhide my trophies, I only hide trophies for games like Fat Princess and Dead Nation (1 trophy each) for example, Fat Princess  because I don't have friends who played it with me in the mp and Dead Nation because i really sucks a those games kind of shooters, still I'll unhide them when I get home.

My favorite game is a draw between Super Mario Bros 3 and Metal Gear Solid. Both games are really important in my gaming "carrer" 1f642.png.

That's fine, I'll take your word for it. I'm sure people won't stoop to dishonesty here. You're entered :)

I would like to participate, yes!

Well, as far as my favourite game goes, I don't like picking favourites but my true love in gaming always was and will be Tail Concerto, the underrated gem that never saw a sequel. ?

I played this kid a lot when I was younger and finished it dozens of times on my PS1.

I already said this enough but thanks for you're generosity ;).

My favorite game is Persona 4 Golden. That game is a masterpiece and I hope that maybe someday we'll see a port of that game to the PS4 (or any other console in the future, who knows) so people who don't own a Vita can experience it as well :).

31 minutes ago, Cor-kins said:

I would love to enter!  

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy 8 (needs to also come to PlayStation 4! Even if we get that terrible Steam port!)  

Thanks for this! 

I've added you to the list but you'll need 50 total posts by the 31st to be eligible, which shouldn't be too difficult. Try the off-topic or forum games section for example!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Cool, at least I can enter this one. ^_^ Favorite game would probably have to be what got me into RPGs in the first place... Final Fantasy VII! :yay: 

Oh, & if it matters, make sure to use my newer account (Masamune-XIII), not the older one linked to this forum account (I think I have hidden trophies on that one).

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

I've added you to the list but you'll need 50 total posts by the 31st to be eligible, which shouldn't be too difficult. Try the off-topic or forum games section for example!

Unless they changed it, forum games don't add to your post count (been a while since I've been to that section). :hmm: 

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway! It's hard to decide on a favorite game, but I'll go ahead and say Final Fantasy X since it is what got me into Final Fantasy.

BTW I know I recently got the platinum for the Jak and Daxter Trilogy but I did not use the debug mode (I would think the times on my trophy list would prove that.)

2 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Thanks for the giveaway! It's hard to decide on a favorite game, but I'll go ahead and say Final Fantasy X since it is what got me into Final Fantasy.

BTW I know I recently got the platinum for the Jak and Daxter Trilogy but I did not use the debug mode (I would think the times on my trophy list would prove that.)

You're entered :)

Also FFX was the same game that got me into the franchise! I might have been a little too obsessed with Blitzball though :ninja:

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Zolkovo I see that there is a set amount that a person can win in terms of money. If for example I were to win, and I live in Canada, will I be getting $20? Or will the amount change to fit the lowest possible denomination (as in the lowest amount I can get is $25)?

You'd get either a 20 CAD or 20 USD code, depending on what you wanted. All the currencies are weighted differently, but it's just easier for me to state a blanket figure e.g. 20 in this case regardless of currency. It's also pretty hard for me to get a hold of CAD PSN codes so I'll end up paying around £20 from ebay or something for it anyway.

Edited by Zolkovo

I'm in, as for my favorite game, that's a hard pick.. I love FFX, but at the same time I love most of the Shin Megumi Tensei universe.. from SMT to Persona (actually Digital Devil Saga, was what made me stop being an FF blind fanboy..), but then there's Valkyria Chronicles and Disgaea, as well as Rogue Galaxy, and Shadow Hearts.. talking about that, I do miss the fact that both Shadow Hearts trilogy (well, mainly Covenant) and Suikoden series didn't found their way into PS4 with the PS2 to PS4 thing :(. then there's also KH1, Gran Turismo 4, Tekken 3...

And although I play a big variety of games, RPGs are always my main focus, with Racing and Fighting in between (and action adventure and/or sandbox style now and then).

But it's nearly impossible for me to say that I have a definitive favorite nowadays, just throw a con between SMT universe, FF universe and Disgaea universe and you are bound to hit my favorite game.. but as I said the list doesn't end in those 3 universes.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon