Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

35 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

My favourite game is definitely The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I heard about the Witcher 3 in 2015 from a friend of mine, but never got a chance to play it. Last summer, the GOTY edition was on sale, so I bought it and turns out it's the best game I've ever played, never got bored of it, completed the main story within a week, all side missions, expansions, I even went on all those little markers on the map, picking armor and gear I would never use it, because I already had finish the game, but it didn't matter, I just wanted to play more of it.

Bought the collector's edition, something I never did before, wich brought an amazing statue of Geralt slaying a griffin, some cool maps, the school of the wolf medallion, greatly designed steelbook, and some gwent card decks so I can play with my little brother (don't worry I did teach him how to play, I think he go it tho..)

Was the first time I bought a game and thought, wait... I payed that price for THIS? I should have payed more.. Felt so empty after I finish everything the game had to offer to me... still feel it to this day, a feeling no game could ever fulfill.

Honorable mentions: Uncharted 4 and TLOU from Naughty Dog are my favourite games besides the Witcher 3.

Not gonna lie man, I unintentionally did actions throughout the game that resulted in the "bad" ending and I felt like shit for two days because I was so attached to that particular character and story. Also got annoyed that one collectable glitched on the map in the last expansion even though I had picked it up so I couldn't have true visible 100% completion :shakefist:. Did you ever try NG+? I found it even more fun with the changes to the mutation system that came with Blood & Wine. And of course I made sure to get the "good" ending the second time.. also i loved Gwent, could have easily been a game on it's own.

You're entered & good luck!

@ZeroGeass1 Favourite game good sir/ma'am?

@Satoshi Ookami At first glance I thought you wouldn't be able to enter but seeing how you've been dragging out the Vita version on this gave me a good chuckle. Good luck :P

Edited by Zolkovo

31 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Not gonna lie man, I accidentally did actions throughout the game that resulted in the "bad" ending and I felt like shit for two days because I was so attached to that particular character and story. Also got annoyed that one collectable glitched on the map in the last expansion even though I had picked it up so I couldn't have true visible 100% completion :shakefist:. Did you ever try NG+? I found it even more fun with the changes to the mutation system that came with Blood & Wine. And of course I made sure to get the "good" ending the second time..

You're entered & good luck!

I played the Witcher 3 for the first time on "Blood and Broken Bones" difficulty, both main game and the expansions, after that I played NG+ just the main story on Death March and I enjoy it immensely. Regarding the endings, in the first playthrough I got the good ending, on the NG+ I got the "2nd" good ending. One day I will replay the game, I'm sure of it and I look foward to that day.

A collectable glitched for you? that sucks.. I only had one trophy bug on me once, was on the Rise of the Tomb Raider and it made me replay the game again. 

Glad I can enter, because I just got 50 posts today :D Anyway, best of luck for you and for the winner/winners to this giveway. 

Edit: @Zolkovo my bad, it's changed now.

Edited by PhantomBlade19

My favorite games are on Nintendo consoles (Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros.). But my favorite in a PS console would be Tales of Symphonia.

I have more than 15 trophies hidden but its just from games I don't want to see on my list because I barely played them. I can unhide them if you want to check them in the case I win.

19 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Favorite game is Bloodborne.

Just finish it last week, great game. Although I'm not gonna lie, it was a tough game for me at least, I never played a soul's game before Bloodborne. I thought of quitting everytime I died in Central Yarnham (which were a lot of times :/).

I played the game solo, because none of my friends wanted to play it.. even though it was a free ps plus exclusive game..

But in my opinion The Old Hunters Expansion was even better than the main game storyline. Loved the fight with Lady Mary.

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Just finish it last week, great game. Although I'm not gonna lie, it was a tough game for me at least, I never played a soul's game before Bloodborne. I thought of quitting everytime I died in Central Yarnham (which were a lot of times :/).

I played the game solo, because none of my friends wanted to play it.. even though it was a free ps plus exclusive game..

But in my opinion The Old Hunters Expansion was even better than the main game storyline. Loved the fight with Lady Mary.

By the way I also played Bloodborne for the first time a couple of weeks ago (being new to the soulsbourne franchise) but found it quite relaxing even though I was solo for the same reasons. In fact Rom was the only boss I died on, and I have my entire playthrough recorded so I just need to get around to uploading it some time. Obviously I died a shitload of times to ambushes and traps on the way to these bosses... If you plan on getting Dark Souls remastered, I'd be happy to co-op with you on that since I've never played it before either.

@Zolkovo Cheers for mentioning a thread update mate.

As for the favourite game (and I assume it doesn't have to be for a current gen.) - Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP.

It's a shame that I lost my save file so I could look up how many hours I've spent playing it :) 

35 minutes ago, Kralmikail99 said:

Hey! My Favorite Game is Call of duty Black Ops 3,but Im playing all games exept NHL, NBA or something like this, hate these games :D. If I can win, I can buy The Witcher 3 GOTY from psn also, if not I will buy it too :D

Zombies player? love that mode, my favourite: Dempsey.

Used to be Skyrim. But i played it so much that i started to eventually hate it. Now its probably Ratchet and Clank 3: Up your arsenal.

Oh and if i were to win id prefer membership as the buying options i need arent available to let me get a membership even if i wanted too.

Edited by gamesfourever