Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

I think I met all the conditions to participate. I have triple platinum for Sound Shapes but it was done like 3-4 years ago.

My all time favorite is The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past and my favorite Playstation exclusive is Demon's Souls.

• Like 1

It would have to be God of War 2 purely because of what it did. It made me view gaming differently. Amazing game. Timeless..... Maybe I have nostalgia glasses on. Lol. Dead Space 2, Arkham Asylum, power stone 2, umvc3 and Resident Evil 4 are not too far behind, but these are always hard to choose. Too many choices, but God of War 2 is the one. 

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA

Fun event!  Sign me up!

Okay, favorite game.  Well, I'll have to say GTA V.  Where else can you climb a mountain, parachute, race cars you couldn't afford in 10 lifetimes, own a few condos, run over people at the beach, blow up your best (and not so best) friends, purge an entire free roam session with a tank and a jet.......................well, that deteriorated quickly.

My favorite game:  GTA V.  Forever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Sorry, I voted yes but then I saw the list of accounts banned from entering and I am well past Ganon-banned at that point. xD (My latest account is only three months old so all of those games are on the list.)

In fairness, I really need to change the question to "Can you enter?" so there isn't any confusion. I'm just not sure if editing it will reset the votes, so waiting on a mod to confirm.

Hello there, I would like to know if Im eligible to enter the giveway :)

Favorite games:

Ps1: Theme Park World

Ps2: GT4 and WRC Rally Evolved

Ps3: Blur, Tokyo Jungle and Uncharted 2

Ps4 (so far): Rocket League and DiRT Rally

VITA: Uncharted Golden Abyss

Edited by bpmotard

Not sure why people who have gotten those games' platinums within the last 12 months are ineligible since the giveaway has nothing to do with trophies - but whatever.

Anyway, my favourite game is Modern Warfare 2

Edit: In the poll, where is the "Yes, but I'm ineligible" option? :P

Edited by Nitro