285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Edit: In the poll, where is the "Yes, but I'm ineligible" option? :P

26 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

In fairness, I really need to change the question to "Can you enter?" so there isn't any confusion. I'm just not sure if editing it will reset the votes, so waiting on a mod to confirm.

Yeah I've asked a mod to confirm whether rephrasing the question will reset the votes. My lack of English really failed me there :|

Edited by Zolkovo

If we win, are we allowed to choose which charity our winnings go to? Now that Massagy is allowed, I'm technically eligible, but I wouldn't feel right keeping the money as I'm very much a "play whatever strikes my fancy in the moment" gamer as opposed to a dedicated trophy hunter.

4 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

If we win, are we allowed to choose which charity our winnings go to? Now that Massagy is allowed, I'm technically eligible, but I wouldn't feel right keeping the money as I'm very much a "play whatever strikes my fancy in the moment" gamer as opposed to a dedicated trophy hunter.

Yeah, winners can pick whatever charity they want and I'll PM them screenshots of the donation page + email confirmation.

If they don't mind where it goes, I'll send the money to http://www.cclg.org.uk/

Edited by Zolkovo

2 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Yeah, winners pick whatever charity they want and I'll PM them screenshots of the donation page + email confirmation.

Awh nice, I'll go ahead and enter, then. I have a charity I'm really passionate about.

My favorite game is Life is Strange.

• Like 2

I really have two favourite games - not at the same time, rather which I prefer changes from time to time, mostly based on whether I'm in a fantasy mood or not. In times of fantasy, my favourite would be Dark Souls. If not, Bloodborne with its more Victorian, gothic feel to it. The games play really well and all that, but the reason why I love those two the most really comes down to the atmospheres in the games. There's something about the worlds that makes the games larger than themselves, so to speak.

Right now, Dark Souls is my favourite. But ask me again in a few weeks, and it might be Bloodborne. ^_^

Edited by Bartoulum

I voted this as too elitist on your survey, but I acknowledge that youve loosened things up quite a bit and removed a lot of banned games from your list. I was not offended by your contest; not was I upset I couldn't join. However, in its original state, it seemed like your contest was set up to rule people out that got an easy platinum for any reason. It was presented like they aren't worthy to enter. This shows a disdain for them and that's why I feel it reeks of elitism and sparked the community. With that said, it seems like your a decent guy and it wasn't actually your intention. Its gone out of proportion and I hope people are treating you respectfully. 

15 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

@Satoshi Ookami At first glance I thought you wouldn't be able to enter but seeing how you've been dragging out the Vita version on this gave me a good chuckle. Good luck :P

Ah, I completely missed the game requirement, lol.  

Thaaaaat was pretty close, lol xD One month exactly xD

Well, Mayo is used for trophy filter to prolong the trophy per day streak in case something happens.

14 hours ago, jrdemr said:

My favorite game of all time would be Ookami.

:awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 9:44 AM, Zolkovo said:

Right on time for the Easter Sales!

To enter this giveaway, please enter the poll and leave a comment below with your favourite game and you'll be added to the draw, provided you meet the silly reqs.

Two lucky winners will get their hands on a £20/$20/€20/JP¥2000 PSN code each. Unfortunately I'm not able to gift in other currencies at this moment in time.

You can also opt for a lifetime Premium Membership on PSNP, as some people have requested this.

If by some miracle the same person is drawn twice, then I'll add a third prize of the same value for another (not as lucky) winner.

Requirements for entry:

• Minimum PSN Level 10
  • First trophy must have been earned on or before 12th March 2018 (excluding Missing Timestamps)
  • Must have joined PSNP forums on or before 12th March 2018 & have a minimum of 50 posts
  • Profiles with the following games earned within the last 12 months are not permitted to enter:
    • 1000 Top Rated
    • Auto-pop stacks (versions done legit are fine e.g. Sound Shapes)
    • Jak & Daxter Trilogy (earned without debug menu is fine)
    • Little Adventure on the Prairie
    • My Name is Mayo
    • Nubla / The World of Nubla
  • No more than 15 Hidden Trophies (so that the above games aren't hidden) - you can PM me about this if you have more.
  • No cheaters

Entry is OPEN & the cut-off for entry will be on the 31st March 18:00 BST.

In addition to this, if any of the winners choose to donate their winnings to charity I will double it :)

I will use https://www.online-stopwatch.com/random/name-picker-wheel/full-screen/ to pick the lucky winners, and livestream/record it.

Good luck!

List of participants:

Reveal hidden contents

BB-BakkerJ
itachi-destroyer

Dreakon13

Bloodytears1666

Squirlruler

NanaCheese94 2705.pngCharity donation

madbuk

BeautifulTorment

fabiansc83

Deceptrox

Quikdrawjoe
locutus442
ProfBambam55
ShimizuGear09

liah

SolarCat02

sephiroth4424

Yadilie

Kyl542

Cold_Titan

Uchiha_Snake__
IntenseFATE98 2705.pngCharity donation 26a0.pngAwaiting profile update
Caju_94
Lucas

Cor-kins 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

TrunksUSSJ

ExHaseo

Masamune

Mike13858

PliskinCobra

RangyRV

LuciaRosethorn

Starrk_01

Stevieboy

ee28max

TiNnYzEuS

Beyondthegrave07

Han_the_Dragon

matigrosso91 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

Persash

Super Sand Virginia 26a0.pngNeed 50 memes in this thread JOKE

KondeBra 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

M3M0-L30N_2

warrervena

GarciaFever

GoldenShaka 2705.pngCharity donation

Avalynch

Raitandrul

Gerboize

Matto_Isi

Otonio_Bruno

GENOX07 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

Crazy

redcar200

Sergen

AlcoholicDinosaw

A-Brawl3r

JJgamer4 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

Jens

Inuty

leandrorhcp

Gray-Fox-44

PhantomBlade19

ZeroGeass1

Satoshi Ookami

BG_painter

Dragon_Archon

AndresLionheart

Hemiak

Martain2

dmsleight

Van-Helsings

Skadoki

Wdjat Prinny Doods

gamesfourever

bubba3m

xMissFantasy

chellesan

jantrick2

Aexuz

SniperEliteDido

TENCHU_REPPA

dertswa687o

PillsOfDarkness

NekoSama87

MMDE

hipo5

TheDevilSurvivor

sword_of_omens 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

Rhevarr

jjmello23 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

dragon11gggg 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

ExdeathXIII 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

Lorajet

bpmotard

GlennRhee 2705.pngCharity donation

Bartoulum

olliebear66t

kidson2004

ReverzerO-

FilooGaroo 26a0.pngNeed 50 total posts

matchpenalty

Ineligible

Rafi_004 274e.pngMy Name is Mayo on 13th March 2018.

TazDevilz1986 274e.pngMy Name is Mayo on 13th Nov 2017.

scarishbal 274e.pngMy Name is Mayo on 22nd May 2017.

jrdemr 274e.png564 hidden trophies & no PM

Kralmikail99 274e.pngMy Name is Mayo on 12th Dec 2017.

BHK3 274e.png2x Sound Shapes auto-pops 17th Jan 2018.

Ancaria83 274e.png694 hidden trophies & no PM, 8 total post count.

Damn, the hidden trophies disqualifies me :( I have 19 hidden, so rip. 

7 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Yeah I've asked a mod to confirm whether rephrasing the question will reset the votes. My lack of English really failed me there :|

For what it's worth, a couple of months ago I editeda poll and it kept all votes to the original locations.

Also, cool stuff, I'll enter, thanks for doing this.