Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

11 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I think he set that requirement so that people cannot just hide the listed games to join the give away. If you don't have those games hidden you can pm him about that.

This is the only reason^. I hate having that rule there but couldn't think of any other way. Everyone who took the time to PM me about this (including people with 500+ hidden) I've let in and in most cases it's obvious they didn't hide anything for this.

@ArmoredSquirreXD  I've already looked at your profile and you're more than welcome to enter if you like. Just post your favourite game and vote in the poll!

12 hours ago, Riq IV said:

For what it's worth, a couple of months ago I editeda poll and it kept all votes to the original locations.

Thanks man, I actually tested this on my trophy checklist (yeah, this is a shameless plug xD) with a friend and went ahead with the question change. Phew. Hopefully it's a bit more clear!

Edited by Zolkovo

9 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

This is the only reason^. I hate having that rule there but couldn't think of any other way. Everyone who took the time to PM me about this (including people with 500+ hidden) I've let in and in most cases it's obvious they didn't hide anything for this.

@ArmoredSquirreXD  I've already looked at your profile and you're more than welcome to enter if you like. Just post your favourite game and vote in the poll!

Thanks man, I actually tested this on my trophy checklist (yeah, this is a shameless plug xD) with a friend and went ahead with the question change. Phew. Hopefully it's a bit more clear!

Awesome, my favorite game would probably be Spyro: Ripto's Rage

Can't decide between My Name is Mayo and Hannah Montana.

Edit: I posted that w/o seeing that the guy before me already cracked nearly the exact same unfunny joke. I'm a tad sorry

Edit edit: God of War 3, Portal 2 and TLoU are the 3 games I rated 5 stars on the forbidden website.

Edited by fastflowdaman
Canada

8 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Can't decide between My Name is Mayo and Hannah Montana.

I've read some cracking reviews for these recently.. I think I'm missing out ;)

8 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Edit edit: God of War 3, Portal 2 and TLoU are the 3 games I rated 5 stars on the forbidden website.

ngu? :o

Edited by Zolkovo

I might be disqualified hahaha. I did auto-pop a bunch of trophies on Drawn to Death Japanese version to get the platinum for it but then again, it is actually impossible to avoid auto-popping the trophies if you have the platinum for the other version. Maybe you can let me off because the game is an ultra rare platinum :o. But if I'm disqualified, it's all good because at least unlike some pricks around here, I'm not salty that you're offering £20 when I have that money in my possession already. Good luck to everyone :D 

Edited by Sergen