Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

Picking one favorite game among so many great ones is pretty hard. I'm pretty sure I'll have to go with Infamous 2 though with them Ice powers ?

Honorable mentions: Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted series, Bloodborne, Jak series, and Batman: Arkham Knight.

Edited by LordSlashington
  • Like 1

I'm eligible and I do have a lot of favorite games.Though between my top favorite Star wars battlefront 2 (2005 edition, not the 2017 edition) because I played it a lot with my brother, I do like the first one but the second one added a lot and improved a lot that battlefront one introduced. It's a shame we never got the battlefront 3 that was cancelled (I do know about Galaxy at war fan game though.).

Though I do have found memories of Halo Reach and Timesplitters 2 because I played a lot of it with me friends back in Boys and girls club in middle school.

Edited by wackt1
BTW thanks for the givewaway
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Man I wish they would make another one. I really enjoyed this series. :{

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,   this was great af co-op game, I haven't played the game in forever and I still have very fond memories of this game. (I do remember a level involving aliens and another with some kind of giant cathedral, though I think that was another time splitter game.). I do agree with you on this sentiment.

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm just putting this out there, if you're including 1000 Top Rated, it's also worth including Slyde, which is just a re-skin garbage game that was made as a replacement for it, both are equally worthless platinums. 

I'm not going to change any of the rules at this point, and in all honesty if you have those kinda games you are almost guaranteed to have the likes of Mayo and Little Adventure on the Prairie. In fact if I only had those two blacklisted, it would have made almost no difference (with the one exception of a Sound Shape auto-pop someone had).

Edited by Zolkovo