[Video] helpful glitches & shortcuts for "Mein leben"

47 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Great Video. I just hope more people will buy this great game cause here on PSNP only 25.619 people have it 1f615.png

I am currently waiting for a GOTY-Version or something similiar, so it has all DLC's

Probably waiting for a price drop aswell .. backlog is big enough.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

In my "Mein Leben" run I used every known glitch and every shortcut that makes the game safer. The "Mein Leben Runs" thread helped me a lot. (Thank you @Dark for starting that thread and for being a real trophy hunter in times when "hunters" sign petitions to get free trophies!) Unfortunately the thread got very unclear by now.

So I took all solid strategies of this great thread and put them in one video. It includes all glitches, shortcuts & safest methods. Check out the video description for important tips with time stamps.

Good luck to everyone who is going for that trophy! :)

Appreciate the effort, well done.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

nice vid, and Jez*s I tried for hours but I was never able to skip that nuclear bunker part at 1:40:00. 

for the courtroom, I would still do it differently, but its all a personal opinion after all.

Thank you:)

This glitch is indeed not easy to learn just like all "crouch climb over glitches". Try to look exactly in the same direction and press X + left stick up left. Then spam X for battle walker.

Of course there are many different ways for managing each chapter and you should always choose that strategy you feel most comfortable with. I only used methods which never cause random situations and if you use my courtroom strategy the dog for example will always spawn the same way.

Edited by BigBossImBeamer
  • Like 1

This is great. Will definitely use this video once I attempt this trophy myself. ?

Might be a good idea to put this in the guide as well. ?

@Mori-101 Deluxe Edition which is available in the store contains Season Pass which unlocks all of the DLCs.

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

This is great. Will definitely use this video once I attempt this trophy myself. 1f605.png

Might be a good idea to put this in the guide as well. 1f44c.png

@Mori-101 Deluxe Edition which is available in the store contains Season Pass which unlocks all of the DLCs.

Just saw it on the big easter sale. :D

I am not sure if I wanna pay ~45€ now, because I dont know when I'll play it. 

Furthermore this is the second price drop I have seen on this game, so I am pretty sure, there will be some more in the future.

When it'll be on sale for 30€ or lower, definitely a must-buy.

Edited by Mori-101
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, did Patch 1.07 made the mein leben mode really easier? i am still struggling with some situations, like getting killed in random encounters. And i cant reproduce the bunker glitch with 1.07, with 1.00 there is no problem. is it still possible?

Edited by WreckItPhil

9 minutes ago, WreckItPhil said:

Hey, did Patch 1.07 made the mein leben mode really easier? i am still struggling with some situations, like getting killed in random encounters. And i cant reproduce the bunker glitch with 1.07, with 1.00 there is no problem. is it still possible?

Patch 1.07 has a lot to do with the freedom chronicles DLC, and its natural that you cant reproduce some glitches, some have been removed as in section F part.

3 hours ago, WreckItPhil said:

I was playing with patch 1.07 (I pointed it out in the description). I don't know if the patch made Mein Leben easier because I didn't play that mode before but some people say they decreased the damage a little bit. 

3 hours ago, Ayane Despair said:

Patch 1.07 has a lot to do with the freedom chronicles DLC, and its natural that you cant reproduce some glitches, some have been removed as in section F part.

ALL glitches in my video are reproducible, they still are, including Sektion F!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I was playing with patch 1.07 (I pointed it out in the description). I don't know if the patch made Mein Leben easier because I didn't play that mode before but some people say they decreased the damage a little bit. 

ALL glitches in my video are reproducible, they still are, including Sektion F!

Wrong, the part when you jump into the water i've tried several times and i can't go to the glitch but don't worry i found another better method

5 hours ago, Ayane Despair said:

Wrong, the part when you jump into the water i've tried several times and i can't go to the glitch but don't worry i found another better method

I just tested it, did it first try, so THE SEKTION F SKIP at 30:27 in my video IS STILL POSSIBLE with the current update version 1.07.

@WreckItPhil
If you mean Manhattan Revisit glitch at 1:39:52 by bunker glitch then this glitch is still possible with the current version too. Just tested it, did it third try. ? 
And actually patch 1.06 has changed the difficulty balance. ?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I just tested it, did it first try, so THE SEKTION F SKIP at 30:27 in my video IS STILL POSSIBLE with the current update version 1.07.

@WreckItPhil
If you mean Manhattan Revisit glitch at 1:39:52 by bunker glitch then this glitch is still possible with the current version too. Just tested it, did it third try. 1f642.png 
And actually patch 1.06 has changed the difficulty balance. 1f609.png

@BigBossImBeamer thank you for your answer. I Used your video to practise in iadi mode, but i could not Do the bunker glitch. The rest worked like you did it. But if you can do it i'll try again. I watched the speed run video from this one insane guy, He mentioned that the patch made the game easier. Thought i'll give it a try. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I can assure you there has nothing been fixed. Some glitches are just hard to learn. 1f609.png

you sure? am only asking as am having a hard time to do a lot of them mostly the ship one also not sure what is wrong with me or the game but I can't seem to get out of the starting place in the beginning for some reason, it is just odd mostly due to some random enemy popping up in a place they don't normally.

4 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

you sure?

I am. ? The video was made with the current update version, there is no newer one.

7 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I can't seem to get out of the starting place in the beginning for some reason, it is just odd mostly due to some random enemy popping up in a place they don't normally.

If you do everything as I do in my video you should be fine. I never had problems with any random popping enemy. But it helps a lot to know the exact number of enemies for each room.

8 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I am. 1f642.png The video was made with the current update version, there is no newer one.

If you do everything as I do in my video you should be fine. I never had problems with any random popping enemy. But it helps a lot to know the exact number of enemies for each room.

you do you that the part when you go down the stairs in the wheelchair part after meeting the jewish guy sometimes a enemy will be behind you so you can't just go up to the guy and melee him also same goes for the one abit up near where you ride the wheel thing to go up there will be a guy who is walking there and if you melee him his friend will get you it keeps happening and it is annoying.

7 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

you do you that the part when you go down the stairs in the wheelchair part after meeting the jewish guy sometimes a enemy will be behind you so you can't just go up to the guy and melee him also same goes for the one abit up near where you ride the wheel thing to go up there will be a guy who is walking there and if you melee him his friend will get you it keeps happening and it is annoying.

I've tested my method many, many times and I never found myself in any random situation. It was important to me that my video is always reproducible. The only thing I remember is that you can get spotted if you are to slow after stealth killing the second guy right after the cutscene with the Jewish guy.

19 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I've tested my method many, many times and I never found myself in any random situation. It was important to me that my video is always reproducible. The only thing I remember is that you can get spotted if you are to slow after stealth killing the second guy right after the cutscene with the Jewish guy.

yeah well when I killed the first one and then went off to the next to kill them with a stealth take down it fails because a guy pops up behind me and it is annoying.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

@BigBossImBeamer what patch of the game did you use?

The current patch as I stated in my video. ? (1.07)

Just to prevent confusion it's 1.08 in the German version.

Every glitch still works. I can definitely confirm that.

• Like 2