deleted

2 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

The current patch as I stated in my video. 1f609.png (1.07)

Just to prevent confusion it's 1.08 in the German version.

Every glitch still works. I can definitely confirm that.

Thank you for your help.

Will try to complete this hell

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 20/3/2018 at 3:37 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

So I took all solid strategies of this great thread and put them in one video. It includes all glitches, shortcuts & safest methods.

Good luck to everyone who is going for that trophy! :)

I just got the trophy. Thank you for a great video, I helped me out a lot :)

Edited by CabDK
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

shout out to this guy who seemed to get platinum on both the german and american versions within 2 minutes apart. must be a beast at this game

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6857-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus/dermatolog?order=date

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6858-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus/dermatolog?order=date

Looks doable. He just prepared 1 trophy to pop right after the first game was finished.

• 2 months later...
On 15/03/2020 at 0:10 AM, GardenOfSouls said:

Hello, I have the disc, so I can play on 1.00. But the game crash a lot, so I will make the update. I don't the current version now days, but you guys can confirm if I can get the trophy if I install the patches?

I had no problems getting any trophies with the game fully patched mate

On 20/03/2020 at 2:33 AM, Neurotekk_ said:

I had no problems getting any trophies with the game fully patched mate

Srr, I didnt make my question clearly (srr bad english, not my 1º language)

What I would like to know is, if I can, with current patch, jump off scream to make some shortcut in some checkpoints.

On 3/21/2020 at 0:47 PM, GardenOfSouls said:

Srr, I didnt make my question clearly (srr bad english, not my 1º language)

What I would like to know is, if I can, with current patch, jump off scream to make some shortcut in some checkpoints.

If you mean glitches, yes, you can replicate all of them with the current patch installed. They require a bit of practice however.

Edited by ParadoxPR
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

The main thing to practice is the randomness: there is no vid that can be mimic perfectly (I found that in the hard way), in each of my run I had multiple different events than what I expected so i eventually acquired some good knowledge.

The OP video is great, however I personally failed multiple times because of some tricky points where you may want to change your strategy a bit.

I highly recommend to do the following (practice each section on 2nd hardest difficulty first!!), these small changes have personally made my ML run way easier, when I followed all these rules I finally succeeded:

1. 26:00 you don't need to save grenades, so you could use them to kill/damage the supersoldier
  2. 34:53 there is a very nice spot to kill dogs and be 100% safe, as soon as you enter in the area with dogs, look on your left, you can climb that wagon on its lowest edge and kill from there the dogs. There are 5, if you alarm them, they usually will run away, at this point equip your double Sturmgewehr, drop down and into the wagon you were on top before, go on its very back and shoot to get the dogs coming to you
  3. 39:24 watch out as here the enemy location as well as the commander and the dog could change. After you kill the enemies, before you run into the elevator, equip on one hand the Machinenpistole, because of point 4
  4. afterwards, the OP had the nazi at the bottom of the stairs going forward, but usually he will actually go up the stairs, so use only your Machinenpistole to stealth kill him. Now you can follow OP route (and switch to double Sturmgewehr), but if there is a drone it will always spot you so be ready to run
  5. 59:00 follow OP path, but kill the enemy inside the first room you enter as he may spot you otherwise. Afterwards, in some very rare cases the enemy who is supposed to walk away actually won't, he will stand still in his position, so use the Machinenpistole to the walls on the opposite side than where you are, then when that enemy is far, you can distract the closer enemy
  6. afterwards, when you reach the upper level and you kill the first enemy, the next one may be somewhere else so watch out, also i recommend to sprint only when the Supersoldier is not watching.
  7. again afterwards, focus on stealth kill only the 2 commanders, the dog and the robot the OP stealth kills, do not try to stealth kill anyone else before the 2 commanders are dead as that is very risky
  8. 1:07:37 this is a great example of randomness, I have no idea how the OP got spotted, usually you shouldn't be, so stealth kill the first robot, use the Sturmgewehr on the second on the opposite side, then go on a door close to you, this is a nice spot to kill the incoming supersoldier. After the last enemy of this entire level, before you exit switch to double Shockhammer which you will use during the next level
  9. 1:25:40 at times the 2 robots may just hard push to you, so i recommend to pick the shockhammer while you are going for the first Sturmgewehr so you can use it for the robots
  10. 1:47:22 the next part is harder than what the OP makes it look. It is best to wait slightly far from the door behind the counter (use the L1+ left stick to crouch or watch over the counter) on the left with a good sight on the door, the enemies should just come there and you can easily kill them all, watch out for the enemy on the balcony, in some cases he won't be there either so don't get too distracted when trying to look for him
  11. 1:49:41 stop here, use this pillar as cover, 1 Shockhammer and 1 Sturmgewehr, shoot once to start the alert and look for the last set of stairs. This is a great spot although it will take you a bit to kill everyone. Probably the last 2-3 enemies+commanders won't come down, so carefully go look for them
  12. 2:14:43 i tried different things, but nothing is safe. Waiting for the dogs is extremely risky because he may take his time to go out and you could die in the meantime. You can't avoid an alert here because of a supersoldier on the left, so equip 1 Shockhammer and 1 sturmgwehr, then run. Use the Shockhammer on the guy by the door with the dog, then keep running and shoot once to the other enemy on your way. Most of the times the dog won't be able to catch you, but if he does, use ONLY the Sturmgewehr to kill him otherwise you may destroy an explosive and die. If the dog does not catch you, when you reach the room where the OP slides (you don't need to do that though), while running do a jump, turn 180 degrees and use both weapons for the dog. Then watch out as a robot may come right in your path; when you get in the last room with non alerted enemies then keep running because there is a robot hunting you, kill the 2 enemies on your path and guard your exit from a possible robot
  13. 2:18:25 I could not replicate that first skip, so i stealth killed the first robot, then used a charged Laserkraftwerk for the supersoldier and killed the few drones and robots that would come, you can use the door you came from as a good repair if a drone is going to finish its attack. Then go up the stairs and reach the pipe the OP managed to get on in the first skip, from here you can do easily the rest of the skips
  14. 2:22:37 when you jump back on the normal route, probably you will end up being transported by the conveyor belt as supposed, so you wanna be here with 1 Shockhammer and 1 Sturmgewehr for a few enemies
  15. DAMN, after you finish Venus DO NOT TALK WITH ANYONE that is not mandatory, or you will crash!!
  16. 2:43:00 i could never stealth this part as much as the OP, so what i did, after I was down, was to wait that the supersoldier on top of the stairs went away, then i picked the health in front of me and just rushed with 2 shockhammers up the stairs like the OP. Afterwards, you must kill the giant robot: as you go out from this area, before the second yellow stairs that leads to the area of the next (last) commander, the robot CAN and WILL shoot you as it has a clear sight, so use your Laser to kill it carefully (1 shot, go back into the air duct, wait a bit, repeat), then after you trigger the spawn of the last commander, you can backtrack and restock if you need as well as the laser

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 3

On 23.4.2020 at 1:43 AM, VirtualNight said:

The main thing to practice is the randomness: there is no vid that can be mimic perfectly (I found that in the hard way), in each of my run I had multiple different events than what I expected so i eventually acquired some good knowledge.

The OP video is great, however I personally failed multiple times because of some tricky points where you may want to change your strategy a bit.

I highly recommend to do the following (practice each section on 2nd hardest difficulty first!!), these small changes have personally made my ML run way easier, when I followed all these rules I finally succeeded:

1. 26:00 you don't need to save grenades, so you could use them to kill/damage the supersoldier
  2. 34:53 there is a very nice spot to kill dogs and be 100% safe, as soon as you enter in the area with dogs, look on your left, you can climb that wagon on its lowest edge and kill from there the dogs. There are 5, if you alarm them, they usually will run away, at this point equip your double Sturmgewehr, drop down and into the wagon you were on top before, go on its very back and shoot to get the dogs coming to you
  3. 39:24 watch out as here the enemy location as well as the commander and the dog could change. After you kill the enemies, before you run into the elevator, equip on one hand the Machinenpistole, because of point 4
  4. afterwards, the OP had the nazi at the bottom of the stairs going forward, but usually he will actually go up the stairs, so use only your Machinenpistole to stealth kill him. Now you can follow OP route (and switch to double Sturmgewehr), but if there is a drone it will always spot you so be ready to run
  5. 59:00 follow OP path, but kill the enemy inside the first room you enter as he may spot you otherwise. Afterwards, in some very rare cases the enemy who is supposed to walk away actually won't, he will stand still in his position, so use the Machinenpistole to the walls on the opposite side than where you are, then when that enemy is far, you can distract the closer enemy
  6. afterwards, when you reach the upper level and you kill the first enemy, the next one may be somewhere else so watch out, also i recommend to sprint only when the Supersoldier is not watching.
  7. again afterwards, focus on stealth kill only the 2 commanders, the dog and the robot the OP stealth kills, do not try to stealth kill anyone else before the 2 commanders are dead as that is very risky
  8. 1:07:37 this is a great example of randomness, I have no idea how the OP got spotted, usually you shouldn't be, so stealth kill the first robot, use the Sturmgewehr on the second on the opposite side, then go on a door close to you, this is a nice spot to kill the incoming supersoldier. After the last enemy of this entire level, before you exit switch to double Shockhammer which you will use during the next level
  9. 1:25:40 at times the 2 robots may just hard push to you, so i recommend to pick the shockhammer while you are going for the first Sturmgewehr so you can use it for the robots
  10. 1:47:22 the next part is harder than what the OP makes it look. It is best to wait slightly far from the door behind the counter (use the L1+ left stick to crouch or watch over the counter) on the left with a good sight on the door, the enemies should just come there and you can easily kill them all, watch out for the enemy on the balcony, in some cases he won't be there either so don't get too distracted when trying to look for him
  11. 1:49:41 stop here, use this pillar as cover, 1 Shockhammer and 1 Sturmgewehr, shoot once to start the alert and look for the last set of stairs. This is a great spot although it will take you a bit to kill everyone. Probably the last 2-3 enemies+commanders won't come down, so carefully go look for them
  12. 2:14:43 i tried different things, but nothing is safe. Waiting for the dogs is extremely risky because he may take his time to go out and you could die in the meantime. You can't avoid an alert here because of a supersoldier on the left, so equip 1 Shockhammer and 1 sturmgwehr, then run. Use the Shockhammer on the guy by the door with the dog, then keep running and shoot once to the other enemy on your way. Most of the times the dog won't be able to catch you, but if he does, use ONLY the Sturmgewehr to kill him otherwise you may destroy an explosive and die. If the dog does not catch you, when you reach the room where the OP slides (you don't need to do that though), while running do a jump, turn 180 degrees and use both weapons for the dog. Then watch out as a robot may come right in your path; when you get in the last room with non alerted enemies then keep running because there is a robot hunting you, kill the 2 enemies on your path and guard your exit from a possible robot
  13. 2:18:25 I could not replicate that first skip, so i stealth killed the first robot, then used a charged Laserkraftwerk for the supersoldier and killed the few drones and robots that would come, you can use the door you came from as a good repair if a drone is going to finish its attack. Then go up the stairs and reach the pipe the OP managed to get on in the first skip, from here you can do easily the rest of the skips
  14. 2:22:37 when you jump back on the normal route, probably you will end up being transported by the conveyor belt as supposed, so you wanna be here with 1 Shockhammer and 1 Sturmgewehr for a few enemies
  15. DAMN, after you finish Venus DO NOT TALK WITH ANYONE that is not mandatory, or you will crash!!
  16. 2:43:00 i could never stealth this part as much as the OP, so what i did after I was down was to wait that the supersoldier on top of the stairs went away, then i picked the health in front of me and just rushed with 2 shockhammers. Afterwards, you must kill the giant robot: as you go out from this area, before the second yellow stairs that leads to the area of the next (last) commander, the robot CAN and WILL shoot you as it has a clear sight, so use your Laser to kill it carefully (1 shot, go back into the air duct, wait a bit, repeat), then after you trigger the spawn of the last commander, you can backtrack and restock if you need as well as the laser

Thank you very much! Currently practicing for ML and I realized that I had to adjust some approaches as well, so your pieces of advice will definitely come in handy.

Bro you can, few days ago I got mein Leben trophy jeje. Using some glitches, honestly i failed 10 time aprox. I practiced one week, save before stage. (I left Wolfenstein 2 one year) because i thinked that the trophy was imposible but i was so wrong. U can , only look guides and save before each stage.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

The Manhattan skip at 1:40:00 didn't seem to work. He just stands from crouch when try to jump and doesn't vault over. Not that the level is hard anyway

Yeah, i couldn't do it in my run as well, of all the speedruns i've watched while practicing for mein leben, he's the only one i saw doing that glitch, only skip i did was the Section F, but i don't think skips is a must for this, if you practice you can do any level legit 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

The Manhattan skip at 1:40:00 didn't seem to work. He just stands from crouch when try to jump and doesn't vault over. Not that the level is hard anyway

I personally skipped that glitch because it's a PITA to replicate, and I managed to do it once  out of my 35 runs. Like you said that level wasn't hard so it's no biggie. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Have any of these level skips been patched? 

Edit: I’ve actually been trying to do the Sektion F revisit skip where you clip into the wall and swin to the end of the level. I did it successfully about twice out of 30 attempts. Probably need more practice. But in all honesty, Sektion F is pretty easy. So i don’t think i will waste time practicing that skip and just do it normally. The heavies are easy to take care of in that level. Just aim at their spawn and kill them lol. 

Edited by Radford999