Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sona_11

Haruka's Request: Rotation pool expert

14 posts in this topic

I gave up playing this stupid game. I've spent more than 10 hours trying to win orz

Would anyone kindly help me using share play ?

It's just so frustrating I don't know what to do anymore ;;

 

Edit : don’t mind, my brother helped me wining 

Edited by sona_11
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm on this now and its total arse.

 

AI gets over 30 points almost every break and if you don't win the break then you don't get a chance. It rarely misses and when it does it does so when it makes it impossible for you to score on your turn. They really need to chill out on the mini-games man. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

They really need to chill out on the mini-games man. 

 

It's no consolation, I know, but they did. The minigame requirements used to be significantly harder.

 

The only advice I can give on pool is to not try to eyeball your shots. Break out an actual ruler and use that to plan things out.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cckerberos said:

 

It's no consolation, I know, but they did. The minigame requirements used to be significantly harder.

 

The only advice I can give on pool is to not try to eyeball your shots. Break out an actual ruler and use that to plan things out.


I can't stress enough how important this is.
Hell, I even used a protractor with the ruler to figure out how the cue would ricochet.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 6:30 AM, Deadborne said:


I can't stress enough how important this is.
Hell, I even used a protractor with the ruler to figure out how the cue would ricochet.

To be honest I was being a bit of a bitch about this. I actually ended up really enjoying it and getting the win. But Haruka's 950 song destroyed my completion yesterday. One of the sections won't even recognise I'm pressing any buttons. Restarted so many times and even got to the point where all I was getting was great marks but then there is a line with about 6 notes on and not any of them recognise a button press. Always the same. Not sure why this is broken for me but basically I will never get passed it so gave up. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 2:39 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

To be honest I was being a bit of a bitch about this. I actually ended up really enjoying it and getting the win. But Haruka's 950 song destroyed my completion yesterday. One of the sections won't even recognise I'm pressing any buttons. Restarted so many times and even got to the point where all I was getting was great marks but then there is a line with about 6 notes on and not any of them recognise a button press. Always the same. Not sure why this is broken for me but basically I will never get passed it so gave up. 

 

One thing that helped me hit 950+ was keeping my dualshock 4 connected by usb wire. It removes the fraction-of-second input lag. I remember reading the tip originally and being quite skeptical, but it ended up working and I hit 950 within 2-3 tries.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, sona_11 said:

I gave up playing this stupid game. I've spent more than 10 hours trying to win orz

Would anyone kindly help me using share play ?

It's just so frustrating I don't know what to do anymore ;;

 

Edit : don’t mind, my brother helped me wining 

 

Stupid game....No. Stupid requirements for some challenges ABSOLUTELY YES.

 

That's why I chose not to go for the platinum because it would totally destroy my feeling for the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez guys, how do you play rhythm games?

 

I know it's a difficult pattern, but it's totally doable considering there are harder rhythm games out there. Keep retrying the song will not help you. Just like mahjong or shogi where you need to learn how to play a game before going any further, here it's the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Katt said:

Jeez guys, how do you play rhythm games?

 

I know it's a difficult pattern, but it's totally doable considering there are harder rhythm games out there. Keep retrying the song will not help you. Just like mahjong or shogi where you need to learn how to play a game before going any further, here it's the same.

The song isn't rhythm  (that might look odd) but a game of timing. You don't need the volume on, just match the icons when they appear. The first part of the song does indeed have a beat to follow, but then it just turns into random button presses. But yes, its doable. Did it yesterday thankfully.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

The song isn't rhythm  (that might look odd) but a game of timing.

excuse me, but that part doesn't make any sense. It is a rhythm game (minigame), a really weird rhythm game. If you don't follow the rhythm in some parts, it's super easy to mess things up because if you play without sound, one line goes slower and the next line goes faster, but if you follow the... rhythm, it's easy.

Edited by Katt
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This takes me back to Yakuza 3, which was worse for minigame completion.

 

Time to bring out the A4 paper sheet for shot alignment.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is by far the hardest trophy i have ever tried to go for, Just because the ai doesn't fucking miss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 8:58 AM, thepeaguy83 said:

Time to bring out the A4 paper sheet for shot alignment.


Yep, exactly what I’ve done! 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I platted Kiwami a while ago. 

 

Oh, my lord.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.