Haruka's Request: Rotation pool expert

sona_11

I gave up playing this stupid game. I've spent more than 10 hours trying to win orz

Would anyone kindly help me using share play ?

It's just so frustrating I don't know what to do anymore ;;

Edit : don’t mind, my brother helped me wining 

Edited by sona_11

• 8 months later...
49 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

They really need to chill out on the mini-games man. 

It's no consolation, I know, but they did. The minigame requirements used to be significantly harder.

The only advice I can give on pool is to not try to eyeball your shots. Break out an actual ruler and use that to plan things out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cckerberos said:

It's no consolation, I know, but they did. The minigame requirements used to be significantly harder.

The only advice I can give on pool is to not try to eyeball your shots. Break out an actual ruler and use that to plan things out.

I can't stress enough how important this is.
Hell, I even used a protractor with the ruler to figure out how the cue would ricochet.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 6:30 AM, Deadborne said:

I can't stress enough how important this is.
Hell, I even used a protractor with the ruler to figure out how the cue would ricochet.

To be honest I was being a bit of a bitch about this. I actually ended up really enjoying it and getting the win. But Haruka's 950 song destroyed my completion yesterday. One of the sections won't even recognise I'm pressing any buttons. Restarted so many times and even got to the point where all I was getting was great marks but then there is a line with about 6 notes on and not any of them recognise a button press. Always the same. Not sure why this is broken for me but basically I will never get passed it so gave up. 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:39 PM, DaveMcDamage said:

To be honest I was being a bit of a bitch about this. I actually ended up really enjoying it and getting the win. But Haruka's 950 song destroyed my completion yesterday. One of the sections won't even recognise I'm pressing any buttons. Restarted so many times and even got to the point where all I was getting was great marks but then there is a line with about 6 notes on and not any of them recognise a button press. Always the same. Not sure why this is broken for me but basically I will never get passed it so gave up. 

One thing that helped me hit 950+ was keeping my dualshock 4 connected by usb wire. It removes the fraction-of-second input lag. I remember reading the tip originally and being quite skeptical, but it ended up working and I hit 950 within 2-3 tries.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, sona_11 said:

I gave up playing this stupid game. I've spent more than 10 hours trying to win orz

Would anyone kindly help me using share play ?

It's just so frustrating I don't know what to do anymore ;;

Edit : don’t mind, my brother helped me wining 

Stupid game....No. Stupid requirements for some challenges ABSOLUTELY YES.

That's why I chose not to go for the platinum because it would totally destroy my feeling for the game. 

Jeez guys, how do you play rhythm games?

I know it's a difficult pattern, but it's totally doable considering there are harder rhythm games out there. Keep retrying the song will not help you. Just like mahjong or shogi where you need to learn how to play a game before going any further, here it's the same.

3 hours ago, Katt said:

Jeez guys, how do you play rhythm games?

I know it's a difficult pattern, but it's totally doable considering there are harder rhythm games out there. Keep retrying the song will not help you. Just like mahjong or shogi where you need to learn how to play a game before going any further, here it's the same.

The song isn't rhythm  (that might look odd) but a game of timing. You don't need the volume on, just match the icons when they appear. The first part of the song does indeed have a beat to follow, but then it just turns into random button presses. But yes, its doable. Did it yesterday thankfully.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

The song isn't rhythm  (that might look odd) but a game of timing.

excuse me, but that part doesn't make any sense. It is a rhythm game (minigame), a really weird rhythm game. If you don't follow the rhythm in some parts, it's super easy to mess things up because if you play without sound, one line goes slower and the next line goes faster, but if you follow the... rhythm, it's easy.

Edited by Katt

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...