Fight Night Round 4 - XXL, XL, L trophies

Joker-1993

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew or if anyone holds the online titles for the Heavyweight Championship Belt in Online World Championship Mode, the Middleweight and the Lightweight for the XXL, XL and L trophies. I've heard these are devilishly difficult to get and near impossible but if anyone is the current holder of these titles I was wondering if we could boost on the game so that I could win the match on all of these weight classes in order to get the trophies, then lose the match back to the current holder once I have the trophies.

Thanks

Edited by Joker-1993

Well, I'm a proud owner of the Fight Night Round 4 platinum, but I'll tell you something - it took me nearly three years to get the belts as the champions were creating fake accounts and passing it back to themselves, only relinquishing the belt for a fee. I tI got lucky around the time of the PSN blackout, as I figured the belts would be floating in cyperspace, as they were. I had a small group dedicated to getting the belts and sharing them between us before passing them on to other trophy hunters. I don't know who owns the belts now, but you might have to go the route I did and challenge the champion, or message the various champions putting your case across.

Good luck, man  you'll need it.

I haven't been on the online mode as of yet but I am assuming the champion is listed at the top of the list along with their PSN account name so I could message them? Nice work on getting platinum on the game though. All of the other trophies are some of the easiest I've ever seen, especially with a generous amount of gold trophies which you don't usually see in games now, but these 3 are just killing me. But I'll try what you suggested.

Thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...

Good luck even trying for XL and XXL. people just transfer them to a dummy account so they can't lose the belt. unless PSN Is down for 2 days. i had a chance to get L Trophy, but due to connection issues i missed the chance of getting it :((((((((((((((

• 9 months later...

Damn, I want to earn these trophies too, but it is also impossible. So, if any of you manages to earn one of these trophies, could you please let me know?

Not impossible. I borrowed the MW belt from l1996- yesterday and got my platinum. Overall, it took 7 months of waiting to get it. First legitimate platinum in 2014 too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new on this site, and I want to know who are the holders of the belts :

- L : rank #1 oO-ThE-KiD-Oo or current champion Xx-POPE-LOL-XX

- XL : rank #1 untic1809 or current champion Die_Verhandlung

- XXL :  rank #1 trucker-cardiff or current champion wolker4

what can I do to hoped for these 3 belts ??

• 8 months later...

Same here. I tried to ask for a challenge or to share the belt to the L owner, but he won't challenge me. He was irreverent and replied like I was talking nonsense: "you will never get the belt", "this is not the way to get it". He seems very proud of cheating with multiple accounts to keep it, apparently the "way" he was talking about, is waiting for the server to go down for 2 days, or waiting for their little brains to grow up and be more respectful. If you manage to get one of the belts and want to share, please let me know! Thanks

• Like 1

Same here. I tried to ask for a challenge or to share the belt to the L owner, but he won't challenge me. He was irreverent and replied like I was talking nonsense: "you will never get the belt", "this is not the way to get it". He seems very proud of cheating with multiple accounts to keep it, apparently the "way" he was talking about, is waiting for the server to go down for 2 days, or waiting for their little brains to grow up and be more respectful. If you manage to get one of the belts and want to share, please let me know! Thanks

Ive been trying to get the belts for over a year now and haven't gotten a single one. all i have to say is good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I'm pretty sure, jeanmi has at least 1 belt so not, her friends are holding it. just because of the platinum rarity I guess. the lower the better! 

If only ea had made the belt system better then this crap.

50 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I guess your answer is always no?

From experience saying No is not good enough for people, you need to make a highly detailed wiki page about how the belts work, why they can't get them and why I don't have them.

I don't mind the average guy trying to be friendly and ask politely I guess.., that's fine but the morons that lie to you straight away Yeah like you haven't read about the belts on numerous posts about it and being salty. At least be up front and honest about it so I can say No and do things that matter instead of explaining something you already know.

On 2017-5-16 at 0:45 PM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I'm pretty sure, jeanmi has at least 1 belt so not, her friends are holding it. just because of the platinum rarity I guess. the lower the better! 

Her? lol. I'm not a woman....

On 16.5.2017 at 6:28 PM, NightRusticDawn said:

From experience saying No is not good enough for people, you need to make a highly detailed wiki page about how the belts work, why they can't get them and why I don't have them.

I don't mind the average guy trying to be friendly and ask politely I guess.., that's fine but the morons that lie to you straight away Yeah like you haven't read about the belts on numerous posts about it and being salty. At least be up front and honest about it so I can say No and do things that matter instead of explaining something you already know.

So the platinum only took you 2 months and now you think you're the greatest guy on PSN? Like you earned them in a legit way. It's all about connections and you were

obviously just lucky that you know a guy who knows a guy and so on.

You act like you were the "chosen" one to get the belts but everybody else is just a moron who don't understand how stuff works? Btw. great move that you and the obvious shitty community behind it always say No. You are surely some outstanding people and have fantastic reasons for that. ?

20 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

So the platinum only took you 2 months and now you think you're the greatest guy on PSN? Like you earned them in a legit way. It's all about connections and you were

obviously just lucky that you know a guy who knows a guy and so on.

You act like you were the "chosen" one to get the belts but everybody else is just a moron who don't understand how stuff works? Btw. great move that you and the obvious shitty community behind it always say No. You are surely some outstanding people and have fantastic reasons for that. 1f44d.png

It would've taken a week if I put effort into it.

I don't think I'm the greatest guy on PSN, actually the opposite as I often say to people that my trophy list is trash and that I don't consider myself a hunter like others. Don't know what your definition of "Legit" is but I did receive them from playing the game with people I knew from Operation Flashpoint times. I don't know alot of people on PSN and hopefully most people consider me a good person.

I don't act like I'm any kind of "Chosen" but I'm surprised you side with liars, if people are generally dishonest I don't consider them someone I would like to interact with, but we all have different tastes I guess. You don't ask to be given the belts and ask how the belts work in the same sentence, that's playing innocent to get what you want.

I'm not in any FNR community lol, I'm just a guy that plays games. Maybe try and be nice to people and nice things comes to you. Karma.

The community for this game is probably the strangest I've ever seen in a game. Manufactured all by the way the trophies are set up. 

We should just all agree to give me the belts and nobody else and then we can all live happily.

Edited by BeautifulTorment
Typo
  • Like 2

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

The community for this game is probably the strangeat I've ever seen a game. Manufactured all by the way the trophies are set up. 

We should just all agree to give me the belts and nobody else and then we can all live happily.

I would give you the belts if I had them. ?

• Like 2