Fight Night Round 4 - XXL, XL, L trophies

Joker-1993

22 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

It would've taken a week if I put effort into it.

I don't think I'm the greatest guy on PSN, actually the opposite as I often say to people that my trophy list is trash and that I don't consider myself a hunter like others. Don't know what your definition of "Legit" is but I did receive them from playing the game with people I knew from Operation Flashpoint times. I don't know alot of people on PSN and hopefully most people consider me a good person.

I don't act like I'm any kind of "Chosen" but I'm surprised you side with liars, if people are generally dishonest I don't consider them someone I would like to interact with, but we all have different tastes I guess. You don't ask to be given the belts and ask how the belts work in the same sentence, that's playing innocent to get what you want.

I'm not in any FNR community lol, I'm just a guy that plays games. Maybe try and be nice to people and nice things comes to you. Karma.

I am not siding with anyone just stating my opinion. I don't even want the belts, since I don't even own the game, I just stumbled over this post and knew about these issues for quite a while. Your previous thread sounded it's such a burdon and an honor at the same time to hold these precious belts. That's all. ( "Just Stop, Stop")

And when you read other threads where people say that the owners want money from them in order to give the titles away, you know that the people sharing the belts amongst each other are trash. Maybe you are not one of them. If so, sorry for attacking you on behalf these idiots. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I am not siding with anyone just stating my opinion. I don't even want the belts, since I don't even own the game, I just stumbled over this post and knew about these issues for quite a while. Your previous thread sounded it's such a burdon and an honor at the same time to hold these precious belts. That's all. ( "Just Stop, Stop")

And when you read other threads where people say that the owners want money from them in order to give the titles away, you know that the people sharing the belts amongst each other are trash. Maybe you are not one of them. If so, sorry for attacking you on behalf these idiots. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

So the platinum only took you 2 months and now you think you're the greatest guy on PSN? Like you earned them in a legit way. It's all about connections and you were

obviously just lucky that you know a guy who knows a guy and so on.

You act like you were the "chosen" one to get the belts but everybody else is just a moron who don't understand how stuff works? Btw. great move that you and the obvious shitty community behind it always say No. You are surely some outstanding people and have fantastic reasons for that. 1f44d.png

You might not want the belts, but people who really have the game incomplete on their trophy lists think they're entitled to getting the belts and make a comment like that and still expect the belt holder to bend over to them and give them the belts. Why should a belt holder help every trophy hunter who asks? For the most part those trophy hunters are gonna forget you exist after they get the help that they want, or in some cases they'll even steal the belt. People who held the belts in the past and helped everyone also lost a belt quickly because one person thought they'd be cool by stealing them from someone who was trying to help. 

Back when I was in the lucky, lucky position to receive the belts, my PSN-buddy wolker4 gave them to me. 

He was very kind and did not demand anything for this. I accepted this as a once-in-a-lifetime chance and I do appreciate it every day, even after years.

I wish you all the very best of luck in terms of getting these belts. I guess that without having known wolker4, I would have decided to not play the game at all.

Greetings from Germany.

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ms Serzilla said:

You might not want the belts, but people who really have the game incomplete on their trophy lists think they're entitled to getting the belts and make a comment like that and still expect the belt holder to bend over to them and give them the belts. Why should a belt holder help every trophy hunter who asks? For the most part those trophy hunters are gonna forget you exist after they get the help that they want, or in some cases they'll even steal the belt. People who held the belts in the past and helped everyone also lost a belt quickly because one person thought they'd be cool by stealing them from someone who was trying to help. 

I get your point and I wouldn't hand it out to people who would "ask" like me ;) 

Anyways, what's the point of holding the belts if you never defend them? Sitting on a title proves nothing. Giving people the chance from time to time and kick their ass is another story. 

This way you can prove that you are worthy of holding the titles, since you are the best in the game. If no one can beat you, fine. But other than that I don't get it.

1 minute ago, Gommes_ said:

I get your point and I wouldn't hand it out to people who would "ask" like me ;) 

Anyways, what's the point of holding the belts if you never defend them? Sitting on a title proves nothing. Giving people the chance from time to time and kick their ass is another story. 

This way you can prove that you are worthy of holding the titles, since you are the best in the game. If no one can beat you, fine. But other than that I don't get it.

The belt holder gets on the game every so often to get 6 wins against an alt so they can continue to hold the belt for 72 hours, so they do have to get on the game actively and I think Jeanmi got #1 on the lightweight leaderboard to maintain the lightweight belt and that's a lot more than most trophy hunters would do to get the belts. 

7 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

The belt holder gets on the game every so often to get 6 wins against an alt so they can continue to hold the belt for 72 hours, so they do have to get on the game actively and I think Jeanmi got #1 on the lightweight leaderboard to maintain the lightweight belt and that's a lot more than most trophy hunters would do to get the belts. 

I meant switching them between secondary accounts just to not lose them.

1 minute ago, Gommes_ said:

I meant switching them between secondary accounts just to not lose them.

Didn't you know Jeanmi gives out a title shot once a week? Nobody has been able to win yet and it's been open to various PSNP members who have yet to finish the game. 

5 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

Didn't you know Jeanmi gives out a title shot once a week? Nobody has been able to win yet and it's been open to various PSNP members who have yet to finish the game. 

Did not know that. This is not problematic at all, quite the opposite. How I mentioned before I was referring to the a**holes, who charge money or are not interested in giving title shots.

Btw congrats on the Super Street Fighter 4 platinum. You must be a beast at it. I'll never get the platinum on part 4. The trials are killing me. 

On 2017-5-17 at 9:22 PM, Gommes_ said:

So the platinum only took you 2 months and now you think you're the greatest guy on PSN? Like you earned them in a legit way. It's all about connections and you were

obviously just lucky that you know a guy who knows a guy and so on.

You act like you were the "chosen" one to get the belts but everybody else is just a moron who don't understand how stuff works? Btw. great move that you and the obvious shitty community behind it always say No. You are surely some outstanding people and have fantastic reasons for that. 1f44d.png

Well, he kind of was the chosen one, for 2017 at least xD

Fun isn't a good enough reason? :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2017-05-23 at 3:31 AM, Jeanmi96 said:

I did not deserve to be the "chosen one" but I will always be happy/honored about the help and well gift. Thanks! ?

Edited by NightRusticDawn

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2017 at 9:31 PM, Jeanmi96 said:

On 9/10/2017 at 10:31 AM, TiNnYzEuS said:

I also have Jeanmi to thank, if it wasn't for him I would never have gotten the XXL belt. 

Keep it up Jeanmi!!

On 7/14/2017 at 6:51 AM, NightRusticDawn said:

I did not deserve to be the "chosen one" but I will always be happy/honored about the help and well gift. Thanks! ?

Question. I don't own the game, so don't really care about belts, but was wondering why there's a gap for the belts in 2016? From May/June 2015 until January 2017, nobody had gotten any of the belt trophies. Just wondering how it stayed aloof for nearly 2 years?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You guys probably know this better. Someone new just got all the belts. They only got the belts and some rare wipeout trophies. What's up with this?

I'm assuming it was another alt junk account used by Jeanmi, a quick look at a few of the last 10 recent achievers are very similar.

• Like 1

What kind of pathetic no life kiddo it that guy? This is just trophies man. Just freaking trophies. They don't make your life any better buddy.  I am sure that kid talks about his trophies when he is with his friends. 'Guys I have FNR4 platinum and holding the belts more than 2 years to keep the rarity low.' So what buddy? What did you get? Do you even look at your face in the mirror and thinking about what you are doing buddy? I am sure you do. And you always thinking about your pathetic life right? Having super rare game in your profile doesn't make your life any better right? Get a life buddy. Just let those people enjoy the game just like you enjoy when you are holding the belts...

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

What kind of pathetic no life kiddo it that guy? This is just trophies man. Just freaking trophies. They don't make your life any better buddy.  I am sure that kid talks about his trophies when he is with his friends. 'Guys I have FNR4 platinum and holding the belts more than 2 years to keep the rarity low.' So what buddy? What did you get? Do you even look at your face in the mirror and thinking about what you are doing buddy? I am sure you do. And you always thinking about your pathetic life right? Having super rare game in your profile doesn't make your life any better right? Get a life buddy. Just let those people enjoy the game just like you enjoy when you are holding the belts...

Well actually I've been keeping record of all the FNR4 related forum activity. I assume it's safe to write you down as: "Triggered AF" in my list?

10 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Well actually I've been keeping record of all the FNR4 related forum activity. I assume it's safe to write you down as: "Triggered AF" in my list?

You should be marked as guy with a god complex xD Why the hell do you think you are responsible for that game? Pretty sure you didnt make it

7 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I am not even triggered. I don't even care about the game. I just wanted to point out the facts. But you should put me to your list anyway. :D:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xINikoIx said:

You should be marked as guy with a god complex xD Why the hell do you think you are responsible for that game? Pretty sure you didnt make it

Oh I don't feel responsible for it, but that doesn't change the fact that I control it anyway, does it? ;)

Also I don't think 

2 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

I am not even triggered. I don't even care about the game. I just wanted to point out the facts. But you should put me to your list anyway. :D:D

Oh I see, no problem. You must have marked your whole post and clicked on that little B next to the cursive I by accident. Happens, so don't worry about it. I have a Belgian friend with a broken caps lock key, same story pretty much : P

• Like 1