Fight Night Round 4 - XXL, XL, L trophies

Joker-1993

1 minute ago, Jeanmi96 said:

Oh I don't feel responsible for it, but that doesn't change the fact that I control it anyway, does it? ;)

Also I don't think 

Oh I see, no problem. You must have marked your whole post and clicked on that little B next to the cursive I by accident. Happens, so don't worry about it. I have a Belgian friend with a broken caps lock key, same story pretty much : P

Just seems like you are trying to compensate for something. Cant see another reason for your actions or could you maybe explain it? Already asked several times, but never got any kind of answer.

• Like 1

As somebody who used to play fight night at a decently high level, I would say it’s one thing for people to hold onto the belts and never offer a shot, and it’s entirely another for that person to offer a legitimate chance at winning the belts without simply conceding them for trophy purposes.

Back in the FNR3 on PS2 days, I was in the top 40 and there were some champs who would take on all comers, so I had 2 (failed) attempts at the welterweight strap. Simultaneously, I could never get the Light Heavyweight champ to give me a title shot back after I lost the belt. No trophies were involved, so this political climate surrounding belt distribution has existed for over a decade regardless. 

If you think the trophies themselves are stupid, I understand, and I think the same thing. But people crying foul over having a lackluster completion percentage have far less legitimate grounds for complaint than the actual community playing the game who have been snowed out of title shots through multiple iterations of this game. 

If Jeanmi is legitimately giving folks on here the occasional title shot and simply crushing them, they don’t deserve the trophy. If they deserved it, they would demonstrate it by, you know, winning the damn belt. 

Edited by PFinchen
Clarification.

This one has just become a continuation of the last thread, gonna have to lock this one too for now.

Hmm, so people are just... Not helping anyone get the trophy purely to keep it ultra rare? That's.... Well, I'm not too sure what to say about that.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4