Error NW-2304-9

Satoshi Ookami

Anyone experienced this error and was able to solve it?

It makes me unable to log in to PSN and anything related to that, PS Store, Trophy syncing, Log in in Network Connection Settings.

Happens on both Vita and PS TV.

PS4 is surprisingly working...

I was googling and it seems like this error is unsolvable and may or may not go away eventually...

Anyone has experience with this error?

I have read on spanish forums that people with this error can login in other Wi-Fi networks, you could test that, also you could use Google DNS or some other DNS (they say changing DNS won't solve the problem but you never know), finally, you can perform a factory reset in your modem, that is the ultimate solution that has worked for me a couple times with other issues regarding to internet connection. Also, always turn on UPnP in your modem settings.

8 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Can you login your account in another red/wi-fi?

Yes, connecting to phone's mobile data allowed me to sign in.

But that still won't fix the problem since I'm definitely not going to download (not that I need to download games on Vita :awesome:) games through that...

7 hours ago, Katt said:

I have read on spanish forums that people with this error can login in other Wi-Fi networks, you could test that, also you could use Google DNS or some other DNS (they say changing DNS won't solve the problem but you never know), finally, you can perform a factory reset in your modem, that is the ultimate solution that has worked for me a couple times with other issues regarding to internet connection. Also, always turn on UPnP in your modem settings.

Yes, as I replied above, connecting to another AP works which, however, doesn't really fix anything :(

I tried both Google DNSs (8s and 4s) to no avail.

Hm... factory reset... I guess that's possible...

I could check UPnP since that may have been disabled randomly. 

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 7:46 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Anyone experienced this error and was able to solve it?

It makes me unable to log in to PSN and anything related to that, PS Store, Trophy syncing, Log in in Network Connection Settings.

Happens on both Vita and PS TV.

PS4 is surprisingly working...

I was googling and it seems like this error is unsolvable and may or may not go away eventually...

Anyone has experience with this error?

I'm having the exact same problem right now (the Vita has been left unused for about 2 weeks or so and now it won't log into PSN returning the NW-2304-9 error codes), do you remember how you solved yours?

EDIT: Nevermind, there was some global issue with PSN.

Edited by det_gittes

It happened to me a few times. I've tried different methods like mobile hotspots and resetting and sometimes it works but this issue will eventually go away with time. Just turn off your Vita and come back to it later, like the next day, and keep repeating until it has fixed itself. The longest this problem has persisted for me was about 4-5 days.