Good PS4 games with awful trophy sets.

AloneBert-

On 3/21/2018 at 2:49 AM, Soufwar said:

Dude, everyone fucking hates TLOU trophies, end of story. your elitist view on it doesnt mean anything, while you found 2-3 people to back you up i have the whole trophy hunting community behind me to back me up, hell even Colin and Greg said it was a shit show of a trophy list and Brian from PS4 Trophies praised HZD's trophy list for being short but smart and really well crafted, if you want sink 200+ hours into a game it should be fun to stay in that universe for 200+ hours, TLOU to you is fun playing 2+ times. To me its fun playing 2 times only, if they added a second playthrough of the game as a trophy i would've been ok with it, but they wanted to have their cake and fuck it too, 2 journeys of multiplayer, god knows how many single player playthroughs you need and a full fucking DLC list not to mention all the missable bullshit, fuck TLOU's trophy list.

Still a matter of opinion and no matter what you say your opinion is not a fact. When you use the word "everyone" in this conversation you are going to lose every single time. Now, that's a fact for you.

8 hours ago, HesterKRGod said:

Still a matter of opinion and no matter what you say your opinion is not a fact. When you use the word "everyone" in this conversation you are going to lose every single time. Now, that's a fact for you.

Here’s a fact for you, ask all of the PlayStation community that hunts trophies and see what they think of TLOU trophy list. The few people that actually say they liked it lie because they’re either too much into Naughty Dog and ND can do no wrong or they’re the same type of Dark Souls elitist jerks. Facts 

NBA 2K1X

1Le2b45c.png1Lb3e60c.png

Started my Account as a casual gamer with no plans for trophys.....and I love the NBA 2K Series, but damn, these trophies are ridiculous.

NBA 2K15 = 30 (0.03%) 100% Completed

NBA 2K16 = 96 (0.04%) 100% Completed

NBA 2K17 = 0 (Well done 2K!)

NBA 2K18 = 6 (0.02%) 100% Completed