What does a gaming chair feel like?

Sundr0wn_

23 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

This is the exact one I have from a shop called Beanbag Bazaar and the back rest works pretty well. But yeah I guess it's probably to relaxing for a serious gaming session on online play. I don't play online or anything so I'm always pretty relaxed gaming, I sometimes even game while sitting in bed1f605.png

recliner-fl-2015-black-4.jpg

Okay, that looks kinda interesting..

I'm a rather relaxed gamer too, i just feel like if you're streaming you gotta at least have alittle bit of posture ?

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I dislike gaming chairs. 

They're all made by like one or two companies are uncomfortable. They look ridiculous as well - I like my space to not look "gamery". I have an office chair that's like thousand dollars and it is one of the best things I own. Considering at my desk I work, study, ready and play games, I wanted something that was built to last. 

Anyone who wants an office chair should just start here: https://store.haworth.com/collections/office-chairs

I don't like rolling chairs period. They're awkward, uncomfortable, break easily (though I am a big guy), and I absolutely can't stand that horrible creaking noise every damn one of them makes once they've had a little bit of mileage on them. 

I have a lazy mans setup. I sit in a personal recliner. I have my TV directly in front of me on a dresser that sits it kinda high up, then on a smaller table to the right of that is my computer monitor. I have a table to my immediate right which houses my wireless mouse, with a wireless keyboard I keep on my lap, so I just use my right hand for my mouse without any adjusting. But I can be on here and game at the same time and since my TV sits higher than my monitor, it's not distracting and I don't have to move lol. 

Edited by Viper

I bought one for 90€ from GB, while the quality is not top notch, as i have to have to rescrew the arm rests every now and then its definitely comfortable, I had a 10 hour session and i was still feeling comfortable, the chairs on my work are too "comfortable" but i cant really sit for too long on them