Ni no Kuni II Trophy Thoughts

The trophies look beautiful, I was so excited for this game but I'm not so sure if I'll grab at launch anymore. I did a quick look on my games to play and there's so many that I have to try, I literally bought 7 games from the previous sales and they're all there waiting, I'm really on the fence with this one for now.  :(

The Platinum seems less grindy than the first one, let's just wait for the release so we can find out how many quests, dishes are in the game. 

48 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Powerpyx already got the plat.

is this game really short? Or maybe he got the game way more earlier?

Powerpyx has already made a guide saying its 80 hours with no missable trophies. But the biggest hint mentioned is to not spend any money at all.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

hats off to whoever at level-5 to not include a stupid trophy about a genie inside a caldron, the first game is one of the best ps3 game I ever played to date but three things I have disliked on it with a passion.

1- your allies A.I

2- the cassino part, I hate playing these things in real life let alone video games... espesially blackjack, then someone decided it's a good idea to put unlockables and a trophy behind them to force you to play them.

3- *the freaking Genie in the Caldron* it's not enough to get to fight the stupid thing while you're under leveled but now you have to work with him to build every single item on the list, one of the item you need to make with the caldron required a special tool or something that you have to grind for and oh lord! it's frustrating to get a hold of this thing, as you have a chance of like 2% of getting a monster to drop it and they need like 5 or 8 of it.

someone I forgot his name said the hidden boss Guardian of the World will drop this item each time you managed to beat him and Thank God for that!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Looks very easy.The Wrath of the White Witch's trophy list was better

Yeah looks alot easier and time time around it will be fun to grind it out lol :) Looks amazing!!! Just the dream doors ...Which Power Pyx said just grind to level 95 and you will have no problems :) Thanks Pyx

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Looks pretty simple logistically, and every review says the main game is really easy. Those Dreamer's Doors could be somewhat tough, though. Pretty happy with the list overall. No missables, no overly complex trophy requirements. Will allow everybody to play at their own pace, and in their own style, and I think that's the way to go :) Looking forward to playing this when I've finished my current backlog. 

Note: are the trophies glitched in our favour? Kinda weird that at the moment of typing this, 100% got the trophy for chapter 7, while the previous ones have 67%...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SolarCat02 said:

How did you manage that? 

GameStop has that Exchange-list (or at least here in Germany) where you can trade in 2 games + 10€ to preorder a new game. However, on this list, there are games of almost no value like several old NDS and XBOX games. Not even the game's condition matters as long as it still works. So I bought used NDS&XBOX games for 4€ and exchanged them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, triplejmzu8 said:

GameStop has that Exchange-list (or at least here in Germany) where you can trade in 2 games + 10€ to preorder a new game. However, on this list, there are games of almost no value like several old NDS and XBOX games. Not even the game's condition matters as long as it still works. So I bought used NDS&XBOX games for 4€ and exchanged them.

Nice! That's clever, I love sales like that.

I don't think they have a similar deal here in the US or I would definitely jump on it for this game. I did get $100 off a really nice vacuum by trading in a broken $30 one once, though. 

• Like 3