A dream: Shadow of the Colossus DLC

My english is not as good as i wish, so i'll go to the point directly:

I really LOVE this game. It's so magic, so majestic, so... perfect. But i can't stop wondering, how would others Colossi be like? Not only those which was discarded in the earlier development of the game, but new ones too. I know, perhaps more Colossi could ruin the original spirit of the game, but i don't know.. maybe add some new Colossi in Time Attack Mode? Would be very exciting to challenge them if it would happen.

Anyway, it's just a dream i guess.

i hope they do add the cut colossi like the Bloodborne chalise dungeon lost monster, although its not done and finished its playable. That would be half assing them but it would be better than not having them at all, if they could just make a new mode for them, that would be really cool! 

It's a nice dream, but I seriously doubt that Bluepoint or Team ICO would ever make DLC for their games. Well big game changing DLC anyway, I got a code for the Life Sword, with my copy from Amazon. I really wish that the team would have implemented that Spider Colossus, or the Boar/Worm Colossi. But it was primarily meant to be a faithful recreation of the original, with sensible tweaks, like controls and the details/graphics. Team ICO have always been a team that releases a game, when they thin it's ready. That's why there's only three main titles, from the studio. I'm hoping Bluepoint will remaster ICO at some point too. Since they did such a good job with SOTC.

18 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

It's a nice dream, but I seriously doubt that Bluepoint or Team ICO would ever make DLC for their games. Well big game changing DLC anyway, I got a code for the Life Sword, with my copy from Amazon. I really wish that the team would have implemented that Spider Colossus, or the Boar/Worm Colossi. But it was primarily meant to be a faithful recreation of the original, with sensible tweaks, like controls and the details/graphics. Team ICO have always been a team that releases a game, when they thin it's ready. That's why there's only three main titles, from the studio. I'm hoping Bluepoint will remaster ICO at some point too. Since they did such a good job with SOTC.

Well, i never played ICO, i would love to play it remastered.

24 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

I'm hoping Bluepoint will remaster ICO at some point too. Since they did such a good job with SOTC.

5 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

Well, i never played ICO, i would love to play it remastered.

I'm assuming you guys mean remake, because Bluepoint already remastered ICO for PS3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2018 at 1:37 AM, Undead Wolf said:

I'm assuming you guys mean remake, because Bluepoint already remastered ICO for PS3.

That's an HD update, more than a proper Remaster. But I guess a remake is probably more accurate, tp describe, what we want to see.

8 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

That's an HD update, more than a proper Remaster. But I guess a remake is probably more accurate, tp describe, what we want to see.

It's not a "HD update", it's called a HD remaster. They remastered it. :P

This is literally taken from the game page on the store:

u0BLi3L.png