Invasion Boss /Die You Will [MKX]

1 hour ago, Tomb_withend said:

Invasion Boss now. Alien... fricken hard to beat tho. Barely can even put 1 damage as Radien.

yooooo Alien is the real beasssstt, cheap ass I never seen on that mode...with Raiden the combo: Square, Square, Triangle (hold), Triangle (hold) not work at all.

He blocked everything.

Ill try with Goro, maybe I can break the armor

Edited by let_kanation
  • Like 1

On 03/08/2020 at 2:27 PM, Duxcar95 said:

When is next boss invasion?

No one knows that, just check every day and it will eventually appear. Good luck! :)

Edit: Just noticed it's today. ?

1 hour ago, let_kanation said:

yooooo Alien is the real beasssstt, cheap ass I never seen on that mode...with Raiden the combo: Square, Square, Triangle (hold), Triangle (hold) not work at all.

He blocked everything.

I've also beaten it against Alien, it was pretty tough, just take your time and you will get it eventually. 

Edited by Luka

On 8/7/2020 at 0:58 PM, let_kanation said:

He blocked everything.

I still didn't get the trophy. Had to work that day which cut my time tremendously. I hope all those hits I did land will carry over to the next invasion boss. 

• 3 months later...
On 28.11.2020 at 9:52 AM, pandorra said:

I've been logging in EVERYDAY since beginning of October but no Invasion...has it now finished completely? If so Platinum now becomes unobtainable!

Unfortunately, it might be so as the WB Games support is stalling:(

This is a real absurd...I myself am missing the DIE WILL YOU and Can't stop this trophies and it seems I'm not gonna get them due to their and Ed Boon's ignorance?

Edited by S_i_m_o_n_e_y

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I guess most of us are still working towards the DIE WILL YOU trophy and the fact is invasion bosses are getting more and more scarce. I understand that support for an older game like MKX is drying up, especially now that MK11 is out, but the MKX's servers are still online, so I think there is still hope. I recently sent the WB support team a request for them to forward the dev team my request to bring invasions back. Maybe this won't change anything, but if you're also hoping that they bring invasions back and more often, then go to the link below and send them a message about it. The more messages we flood them with, the more likely they will listen :)

WB games support: https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Like 1