[EU] PS Store: Easter sale with 500+ discounted items (350+ for PS4)

HusKy

Wow that's a long list... and it's a surprise there are so many PS3 and PSV games on too... the first thing i saw is Deus Ex Mankind Divided for 11,25€... i shouldn't have bought it half a year ago for ~ 20€, haven't played it yet :D

I might pick up Dying: Reborn but i wonder why again as in NA sales only the Vita Version is on discount?! Sadly i bought the Vita on a foreign account already :(

I ended up getting Jack the Ripper DLC for AssCreed Syndicate. Not going to lie, it's only to get 100% to try and help maintain my "half of library completed" -goal, as well as getting it out of my backlog forever. Though I suppose it can also make a nice change of pace for trophies as I'm about to get a time consuming plat later today.

11 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Sleeping Dogs (ps4) for 4.49? I hope i won't see it free on plus the next months. Also no Final Fantasy or World of FF

Is there really much of a difference between 4.49 and free? It's been in sales for that price for at least a couple of years.

Don't feel bad for purchasing games, the industry wouldn't exist without support.

Edited by g-bake_1986
  • Like 1