No way!

Smashero

I guess its because there was a game few days ago that had an "normal trophy requirement" on Platinum trophy , like "beat world 4".

And now there is again a game with a Platinum description like it was a normal gold /silver/bronze trophy.

48 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Is this post secret code because it sure doesn't read like a typical message...

Care to explain any of that?

14 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

I can't decode any of it either...

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Is this post secret code because it sure doesn't read like a typical message...

Care to explain any of that?

You mean... My post?

Ok, it's related to this thread:

Long story short: check the platinum name, it's not like typical platinum description, right? Looks more like another story related trophy. Same thing in "Maria the Witch". And in MTW 3 trophies are glitched and you can not get the plat, so I am guessing that here can be same case.

4 minutes ago, Xionx said:

I guess its because there was a game few days ago that had an "normal trophy requirement" on Platinum trophy , like "beat world 4".

And now there is again a game with a Platinum description like it was a normal gold /silver/bronze trophy.

Decoded perfectly :D

Edited by Smashero

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Awesome! I'm going to go buy both these games and only do what it takes to get the Platinum trophy and encourage other developers to keep fucking with the system. It's hilarious!

:)

In this particular case I would rather suggest to wait for confirmation that the plat can be achieved.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Smashero said:

:D

So please tell us how much you enjoyed "Eekeemoo", "Mr. Massagy", "My name is Mayo" and "Puzzle Showdown 4K"? ;).

My name is Mayo was the first "plat and delete" game out there (at least for me) and it was a great experience to have; Mr. Massagy is just silly and bizarre.

I haven't played the other two games but I mean come on...it's so damn obvious when a developer is at least trying to achieve something...not just to barf up some combination of free assets.

35 minutes ago, Smashero said:

:D

So please tell us how much you enjoyed "Eekeemoo", "Mr. Massagy", "My name is Mayo" and "Puzzle Showdown 4K"? ;).

After I played those was when I swore off the shitty games lol. I enjoyed mayo and massagy though. I liked the humor of those two "games". I pretty much only bought the other two because they were in a flash sale. I wasn't aware of how garbage Eeekeemoo was and that was a huge mistake playing it. I almost gave up on the Platinum for it. But at least I don't have two stacks of adventure on the prairie ;)

13 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

My name is Mayo was the first "plat and delete" game out there (at least for me) and it was a great experience to have; Mr. Massagy is just silly and bizarre.

I haven't played the other two games but I mean come on...it's so damn obvious when a developer is at least trying to achieve something...not just to barf up some combination of free assets.

Finally someone else who actually enjoyed Mayo and Massagy lol.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 3

There is so much noise for easy platinums lately. Let people play whatever they want, even if these games are shit. Personally, I play some "easy platinum" games to ease my mind from larger games (also to encourage the PS Vita games development, there is always a hidden gem now and then)

• Like 1

There has been a ton of easy Platinums lately, but don't forget about the 8 stacks of Steins gate and other VNs that people don't even play for the story. There's probably more Platinums in those than the 15 minute shits like little adventure, nubla, little acre, etc... But if people wanna stack their lists with all that stuff and easy games, power to them. I've been tempted to do some of those games and I have, but I refuse to now. I want what I Platinum to actually mean something and be enjoyable.

Edited by aZombieDictator

• 2 weeks later...

I completed the four worlds the game has but its impossible to achieve perfect score on all stages.For no reason the coins droping away from you and you cant collect them at the same time.That for first world because i cant find a solution on stage 18.Next worlds getting more harder.Again the coins dropping away and its impossible to collect them.I dont know if someone will get the platinum now.It should be an easy game but this is so so hard for no reason and that for the bad game mechanics.Also the game many times doesnt gives the options to move at the menu its like is disabled.The game have problems that must be fixed!!!

36 minutes ago, Kostantlnos said:

I completed the four worlds the game has but its impossible to achieve perfect score on all stages.For no reason the coins droping away from you and you cant collect them at the same time.That for first world because i cant find a solution on stage 18.Next worlds getting more harder.Again the coins dropping away and its impossible to collect them.I dont know if someone will get the platinum now.It should be an easy game but this is so so hard for no reason and that for the bad game mechanics.Also the game many times doesnt gives the options to move at the menu its like is disabled.The game have problems that must be fixed!!!

I heard you can upgrade the piggy bank to get more difficult coins. 

• 1 month later...