Problem with Dominator Dominated trophy

Boublik

• 1 month later...

I see you got it, but for anyone looking at this in the future for advice:

Take over a bunch of the Legion Outposts, then "Doomsday Devices" (Gravity Dominator, Fracking, or Golem) will spawn on the map (it's random which one). If none appear instantly, warp back to the Ark and that should force something to spawn.

Once you destroy it, an Outpost should flip back to Legion which you can then take over and force a new Doomsday Device to spawn.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any other advice? I've completed pretty much everything in the game except for Contracts, 7+ Stories (thanks to the developers for behind the scenes screwing me out of it the first playthrough), and 15 contracts. I can't seem to get a gravity dominator to spawn at all. All I get are Golems or Fracking devices. I think I've done about 10-15 events and they are all golem or fracking, no gravity dominators. And, yes, I'm doing the max out hate for captain to spawn.

Ok, so evidently the required action to get a Gravity Dominator to spawn is to go onto this forum and post a question asking how to spawn one.... I was able to get one to spawn less than 30 minutes more of play time. I ended up clearing some freeze machines and then it spawned, so maybe the freeze machines needed to be cleared to activate it. In any case now I just need to grind out the 15 online contracts.... Thanks.

Make sure no red icons on the map, if so, kill em

Just go shoot up a storm and raise your 'wanted level' to full

Kill the big idiot to reset it

Check your map and go for the big red icon

If it's not the swirly cyclone, then rinse, wash, and repeat