Big Leagues Trophy BO2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

No no no, that's not how it works my friend. If you get the trophy you will be flagged.

Yes he will but he can then hide it, he would need a total of 3 flagged games/trophies to receive a permanent ban from the leaderboards. Getting the platinum on this would actually decrease their current placement though as they would have to hide it once ‘hacked.’

51 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

Yes he will but he can then hide it, he would need a total of 3 flagged games/trophies to receive a permanent ban from the leaderboards. Getting the platinum on this would actually decrease their current placement though as they would have to hide it once ‘hacked.’

Yes, he won't be banned from the leaderboards. However, the fact you need three bad trophies in a game to get a flag is wrong

• 1 month later...

Actually it's still possible with modded lobby , I was playing team death match online and somebody invited me to play , I accepted like I always do when someone send a play request and I figure out it was a hacker and the trophies just continued popping out , so I think it's stupid to get flagged by this I had no idea it was a hacker and then I saw every member of the party got all the trophies as well

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Actually it's still possible with modded lobby , I was playing team death match online and somebody invited me to play , I accepted like I always do when someone send a play request and I figure out it was a hacker and the trophies just continued popping out , so I think it's stupid to get flagged by this I had no idea it was a hacker and then I saw every member of the party got all the trophies as well

that sucks but unfortunately this is flaggable here, i am not gonna do it but someone else probably will flag you, you should probably hide the game .. better safe than sorry. 

On 04/06/2018 at 11:07 PM, smas16 said:

You don’t remember the name of the hacker btw ? :D

Edited by Maitre-des-PGM

• 1 month later...

This trophy being unobtainable is the most ridiculous case of a platinum becoming unavailable. When I started this game in August 2017, I was never browsing on the forums, so I wasn't even aware that it's unobtainable. I refused to believe it, until I realized I wasn't getting a Division rank. I believe this is the perfect example of pure laziness and greed on Treyarchs/Activision part, because there is literally no excuse for this trophy not to have been addressed given them turning off League Play. Words can't describe the frustration of the whole situation, and the only thing I wanna do is take a massive shit on those so called humans who work at Treyarch and are f*cken braindead, because I can't describe them any other way, and can't fix a simple shit problem like adding a 2nd way to unlock it in the description (e.g. Win 10 multiplayer matches, or simply win 10 League matches with no Division requirement, or give it to everyone upon booting up the game. 

• Like 4

It’s a similar argument to GTA V’s run like the wind on PS3 in the regard that hackers have always been part of the experience, but the difference I suppose is that on gta you still have to carry out the requirement to earn the trophy - it’s just the bounty being placed upon you which is illegitimate.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

It seriously wouldnt take much for 3arc to reenable the ranking system, especially since they put dedicated servers in place to restrict the excessive modding. 

I've been tweeting at numerous higher ups of Treyarch for the last few weeks in hopes that they might notice it. I know its probably all in vanity, but you never know. Being at 89/91 trophies is a very messed up hopeless feeling. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

I've been tweeting at numerous higher ups of Treyarch for the last few weeks in hopes that they might notice it. I know its probably all in vanity, but you never know. Being at 89/91 trophies is a very messed up hopeless feeling. 

I'll be doing the same soon. Activision Support are utterly useless so I doubt the studio even knows about this. 

I've been messaging Activision / Treyarch / David Vonderhaal to fix the trophy since it broke, but nothing happens.

If makes me wish someone would go to one of Activision's pressers for their next game with a blowhorn, interrupt the people talking about it, and ask them why they haven't fixed this. 

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I doubt they'll fix this, one of the trophies in black ops 3 ps4 is glitched too, and there's just no financial incentive for them to fix it

Yeah, what's the deal with that? Supposedly the Gorod easter egg's been patched on PC, but it's still broken on consoles. But they keep pushing out updates without fixing the issue. I feel bad for fellow zombie slayers who missed out on Gorod when it was working.